“Poor Service and Sub-Standard Food”

Axia Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #145 of 1,810 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I went to the restaurant for the first time. The staff was not very friendly, had to call them several times to get any service. Salad did not look fresh and did not taste good. Pad thai was okay in taste. Will not come to this restaurant again

Axia R, Manager at Axia Restaurant and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hey Happy 460. Sorry to hear about your experience with your server. 100% of our servers are good natured, friendly and hard working but it might have been a mistake or mix-up if they didn’t come by to assist you right away and I apologize for that. Please message me and let me know who your server was and what type of salad you had so
I can look into it from our end. Thanks for the feedback.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

For $20.00 you get to select a wide variety of Asian food served in an attractive Bento box. The food was excellent and our waitress was very helpful.

Thanks for the positive feedback and glad you had a great experience. Have a complementary dessert on us the next time you visit (just show this response).

Reviewed 25 January 2018

I had wanted to try this restaurant for some time. Two of us shared an appetizer and two dishes, and went home with most of the Thai Salad with chicken skewers. The chicken was plentiful and good. The mango salad was awful. The mango was not fresh or ripe, had so little other than mango in it that it isn't worth mentioning, and had next to no taste. Our beef teriyaki was a big serving, but was extremely salty. Mostly what made the experience fail, was our waitress. She was very unhappy, unfriendly and really unpleasant. We told her it was our first time there, so I would have thought she would have been a little bit nice. Despite my hopes and all the good reviews, I will go elsewhere next time.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

We had a group of 10 on a Saturday evening. We were seated quickly. Our servers were awesome. Food was great! I had the dry spicy pad thai, very yummy. We had a variety of dishes in our group and everyone was pleased. Prices are reasonable. And portions are large.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

I feel that when restaurants do too many cuisines, they dont do them well, but I have to admit that the sushi here was awesome! Had some really great rolls, but the deep fried banana was not good at all! I dont recommend that. Service was also great though!