“Great meeting place for friends”

Union Social Eatery
Reserve with OpenTable
Union Social Eatery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 1,810 Restaurants in Mississauga
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Mississauga Rd & Derry Rd
Description: Union Social Eatery is premium casual dining and socializing venue. It is an upbeat urban environment with a comfortable suburban approachability. It offers a comfortable, relaxed ambiance, food that is made fresh daily and a focus on treating every guest as a neighbourhood regular.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

There is a group of three of us who really enjoy meeting up here after work. We enjoy the variety and service is always friendly.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Burgers were amazing!!! So tasty! We decided to eat at Union Social for a quick business lunch since the restaurant had great reviews online. My dessert hit the spot for my sweet tooth and my drink was always full. That's great service! I believe my server's name was Pema :)

2  Thank Alexandria F
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

This place NEVER disappoints. Their fries are freshly hand cut and delicious. Service is impeccable. This week I had a phenomenal experience. I was a little apprehensive about trying a new dish.

The dish was a take on a traditional Indian dish. Although it was different it was still enjoyable. What made this visit special was that both the waitress and the manager Johnny were both totally willing to let me have something else if it wasn't to my liking. THAT IS CUSTOMER SERVICE AT IT'S BEST !!!!

They even threw in dessert for good measure.

The food as always was fantastic but this experience has bumped this restaurant to the top of our list.

1  Thank Ctxen
Reviewed 23 March 2018

It's a nice place for lunch and also for a happy hour with friends. Good beer options and a good variety of meals.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Nice restaurant, well decorated, wide space, good food and generous portions for a decent price. Also, parking is free and you can park just in front the place which is a plus during cold times.

1  Thank Manuel P