“Able to accomodate vegan with nice atmosphere”

Casalinga Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Casalinga Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 1,827 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Recently dined at Casalinga with a group of friends. I called ahead to ensure they could accommodate both vegan and gluten free. I enjoyed Pasta Primavera with gluten free pasta. It was a nice meal with generous portion. Waiter was very helpful and service was good. I would recommend this restaurant for a casual meal with friends and/or family.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

My husband and I went to Casalinga with another couple and enjoyed the food thoroughly. Both of the men had one of the specials for their main and they weren't disappointed. The service was excellent.

The only thing I would say was an issue is a lack of space in the restaurant, but that doesn't affect the great food!

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Came here with my family (who is Italian) and it was truly a great experience. Our waiter was also Italian and even greeted Nonna in Italian. You couldn’t ask for better service. We were a party of 14, and we took up most of the restaurant because it is very small. It is great for an intimate evening with friends and family, even for a date.

I had the Spaghetti with Lobster and Shrimp which was to die for! It was so garlicky and oily and I could simply not get enough! I don’t think it is a regular on the menu as it was one of their specials. My boyfriend had the prosciutto pizza with arugula and Parmesan which is a regular menu item. He could barely finish it, I swear to you it looks like our pizza did in Italy!

If you are looking for top quality truly authentic Italian food look no further at this gem!

I cannot wait to try this place again!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Tonight was my first visit to Casalinga Ristorante, and I was very impressed. It’s a small place in a mini plaza at the corner of Southdown Road and Royal Windsor in Mississauga, but it delivers big-time on taste. I had the Penne Casalinga (Penne with chicken, mushrooms and spinach in a cream sauce) and it was fantastic. The staff are friendly and attentive, and I thoroughly enjoyed the evening. I will definitely be going back again!!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I’ve visited this Italian restaurant a couple of times this year.
The food is very authentic tasting and the staff is extremely engaging and accommodating.
Try the Penne Casalinga, yummy!
It’s a little tight in space, but worth squeezing into!