“Delicious and cozy”

Raw Aura Organic Cuisine
Ranked #5 of 1,781 Restaurants in Mississauga
Dining options: Reservations
Description: 100% raw ingredients are organic and harvested sustainably and the food is fabulous (I am only a customer, not related in any way to the restaurant)
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Came across this place thnx to trip advisor! My friend and I were looking for some healthier alternatives to go out I dinner so we tried this place and we were not disappointed! The place is small but very cozy, decor is very nice and the wooden tables add a great touch! The food was absolutely delicious! I had the falafel wrap which was very tasty and so was the brownie! Definitely recommend it! Service was fantastic as well!

1  Thank nataliaktoronto

Reviewed 5 January 2018

There's nothing on this menu I don't love! Everything is so delicious and fresh! I highly recommend it all! Today, I had their falafel wrap...for the second time...best falafel wrap ever! Lol
This is by far, my favourite restaurant! I'd eat there every day if I could.
Desserts, juices and smoothies are also delicious!
Owners, Chef and Staff are by far the friendliest and most accommodating I've yet to come across.
Just love it!Lol:)

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

First time here and we will be back. A cute little restaurant in the heart of Port Credit. I am vegetarian but not raw vegan and my husband is a meat eater. He loved his pasta bolognese and we couldn't believe that the noodles were zucchini. Same for the pad Thai I ordered, a bit on the spicy side, but delicious and full of flavour. Great service and the chef and waitress loved answering our questions. Go in with an open mind and you won't leave disappointed.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

I've eaten here a few times now. It's a quaint little dining experience. Freshly made food. The food is amazing...you'll want to try it all! Fresh juices. Comfortable ambiance, Delectable desserts. Even if you're not a raw vegan, you have to try this place! My husband is a carnivore, and he loves it! Lol The staff and owners are truly amazing. They make everyone feel so welcomed and comfortable!
Rawsome Awsomness!! Need I say more?! Lol

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

I went there today with a close friend of mine after looking up some vegan restaurants online! The place is a bit small, but nice tables and the owner/waiter was polite.. at first.

The food was very delicious & flavourful and worth it. We had one of their specials & had nachos as an app.. which was worth getting.

After I had finished my dish, it was a creamy pasta, she noticed I left some grape tomatoes and was asking me why I don't like grape tomatoes.... super uncalled for.

She did the same thing to my friend..

My friend then asked me how I heard about this place and I told her I searched up vegan food, and she interrupted me to state that her restaurant is the best & freshest restaurant..... again.. uncalled for.

Let your food speak for itself. She turned me off with how arrogant & and full of herself she was.

Overall the food was great though, and the chef was kind.

1  Thank Alexander M