“Good Comfort Food at Port Credit”
Review of Fired Up!

Fired Up!
Ranked #30 of 1,781 Restaurants in Mississauga
Price range: US$8 - US$27
Reviewed 11 January 2018

Nice atmosphere, small patio, overall we liked the quality of food. It can be considered a funkier version of a good Jack Astor.

2  Thank Batili

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Had a great time here, we ordered mussels to start which had amazing sauce with it! The service was outstanding, we had some great conversations with our server (forgot his name but he has short grey hair thats pushed back and he’s very well spoken) and the owners came by to say hi as well. Priced reasonably (some food items are pricey but its so worth the extra few dollars!). Can’t wait to come back! Thanks guys!!!

2  Thank MUHAMMAD K
Reviewed 13 December 2017

I am a demanding and picky customer and I was organizing an event for some important people within the company that I needed to impress. Any doubts or concerns were absolutely needless because Sam (the general manager) and the team delivered a 1000%. The food was amazing, the atmosphere was perfect, the service impeccable, relaxed, friendly, timely. The partners at the firm are still raving about how this was the best Christmas dinner they've ever been to. Thank you for making me look good FiredUp!!! Will be returning many a time so keep that wine I love and some duck poutine

1  Thank klaraproner
Reviewed 8 December 2017

Ive been here a few times since its opening - trying to like it but so very disheartened. Although Fired Up has a funky decor it lacks in service and my meal experience this week as well, again. I ordered the octopus (pre-boiled and pan cooked) very weird texture... which sat on a piled of uncooked navy beans, and raw string beans. My guest and I were finishing up our wine and the staff had piled uptake chairs on the tables around us. Those members of staff that were not helping were leaning up against the bar waiting for us to leave. It was 10pm. I will never go there again. Changes have to be made... DON'T settle... there are so many other cool restaurants to go to in Port Credit.

FiredUpBBQ, Guest Relations Manager at Fired Up!, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2017

We are so sorry to hear of your experience at our establishment. We never like to hear people leaving unhappy. Feel free to drop a line to hello@firedupbbq.com to have upper management review.

Thanks,

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

I visited Fire it up with my colleagues for our work Xmas party. The hospitality and quality of the food was truly above all expectations! I can not recommend this restaurant enough. Five star does not do it justice.

3  Thank Simon R