“Incredible from start to finish”

Thaifoon Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 1,145 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Central London
Reviewed 16 March 2018

The decor is very minimalist and comfortable. We sat near the front of the restaurant, I choose Pad Thai,(this was over a month ago and for the life of me I can't remember the names of the appetizers we had but they were delicious) which was excellent, the right amount of heat (I like it hot). The owner came to our table, explained aspects of the meal, you could tell that this was a labour of love. The plating was exquisite, the presentation felt like art, the pride in each dish was apparent. I had a Vietnamese coffee which he explained the history behind. I love history, so this fed my geekiness as well as my belly.

Can't wait to return.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I always get take out from here when we dont want to cook but want to eat at home! We have tried nearly everything and its all good. I especially love the street style pad thai and peanut pasta.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Ordered take out from here during a business trip a few days ago. Meal was prepared and ready to go within moments of arriving to pick it up. The restaurant was pretty full for a Monday night down town, the staff there were friendly and the place appeared pretty clean. The food itself was very good. Tasted great, fresh ingredients and some of the best Thai I have had.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

I've ordered from Thaifoon quite a few times, and everytime the food is amazing and upholds the same high quality and care :) As someone who has takeout frequently, this is definitely in my top 3 places to order from... 6 out of 5 stars ;) p.s Try the Avo Moonshine app..... taramind and sour cream dip is out of this world !!

Reviewed 19 January 2018

Excellent service and accommodation of special meal requests! Our food order was accurate and very delicious.