All reviewsrichmond streethotel is beautifulsofa bedper nightrooms are spaciousroom servicecomplimentary breakfastwould stay here againgreat locationmuffinstoiletfloorlobbysuite
Reviewed 9 August 2018

I was very pleased with my recent stay in London. The Park Hotel is upscale, beautiful decor and comfortable beds! and at a very reasonable rate. I will definitely stay here again in the future. I may even choose to stop off here on my way to somewhere else.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
alexandracolley, Public Relations Manager at The Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Hello Colleenie62!
Thank you for taking the time to review our property, we appreciate your feedback! We look forward to having the opportunity to host you when you next come to London! Warmly, Alexandra

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Spent an overnight here before flying home to Alberta. Rooms are recently renovated and clean. We we arrived several hours before check in and we're upgraded from a queen suite to a king at no cost. We also found out this hotel has complimentary appetizers and drinks available in the lobby on Wednesday and Thursday nights from 5:30-7:30 (we stayed on a Wednesday and each guest can enjoy up to 2 drinks on the house). Location is also good close to stores, restaurants and bars. I would suggest however that this hotel invest in new room doors as we could hear every door on our floor open and close (at one point a door woke me up in the middle of the night). My other suggestion would be more staff on hand for the complimentary breakfast. It was clear the lone staff member was struggling to keep thinks like coffee, food, juice, cutlery and dishes stocked up amid the fury of guests arriving for their free meal. Would stay here again and will recommend to others.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple

Hello Gina C!
I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed our evening social, we have found it to be a great way to get to know our guests. They take place every Tuesday & Wednesday evening from 5:30pm - 7:30pm.
I am glad you found our location convenient, we believe it is the best in the city.
Your breakfast suggestion is great, and I will take it to our management team.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

The facility is nice but the street noise at night fills the bedroom. The staff is very pleasant. Ryan at Front Desk is so amazing! But I do not want to call to ask front desk for a box of kleenex or roll of toilet paper, or to empty my garbages after my room has been made up. Recent renos so that is nice but floor and carpet was sticky from wallpaper residue and the room had fur balls between the lamp and sofa bed. I removed everthing from the floor so in my absence, housekeeping could vacuum but they did not. So was it nice? Yes and no. Breakfast was just ok. I was really impressed going in but became less impressed as time went on. Also, no local cable station which was a bummer since I was there to see a local event, and when I changed the station in the living room, the tv in the bedroom switched stations too.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello Gina C!
I have addressed your concerns with our housekeeping department, we are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Hotel is beautiful and room we had was gorgeous - booked it on Hotel.ca @ 125 a night and then got a surprise when we checked in - $ 24 per night for parking in London for gosh sakes.

Breakfast is OK but will never understand why scrambled eggs had to be 1 million pieces smaller than the size of a pea - staff was very helpful and were running like mad during the breakfast rush

I would stay here again but negotiate a better deal on the parking before committing

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family

Hello PapaHorse01!
We believe our location is the best in town and I am glad you found it convenient.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

I first stayed at this hotel in 1992, when it was pretty new: I thought it was quite nicely located, well run, and spotless. Recently I stayed there: it was well run, convenient, but a little worn down.

Stayed: November 2017
alexandracolley, Public Relations Manager at The Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Hello LeFrondeur
We have recently completed a full scale hotel renovation, all of our guestrooms and public areas have been updated with brand new flooring, bathrooms, light fixtures, wall covering, furniture, linens, and artwork.