Lowest prices for your stay
US$95
SAVE US$16
Hotels.comUS$95
PricelineUS$95
Trip.comUS$103
All reviews great location front desk staff one night getaway downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2021 via mobile

My husband and I had the pleasure to stay at the Holiday Inn, Waterfront in downtown Kingston recently. Our room had a spectacular view of the water, was newly renovated and was very comfortable. The location of this hotel is ideal if you want to enjoy the downtown area. It is very close to many great restaurants and shops! We will certainly stay here again!

Reviewed 23 February 2021

The staff at the Holiday Inn Kingston - Waterfront were extremely friendly, helpful, and made sure to follow Covid protocols. I stayed in a room overlooking the beautiful lake, and the view did not disappoint! The room was extremely clean and comfortable. The hotel is perfectly located downtown, close to restaurants and bars. My friend and I were within walking distance of all of Kingston's nightlife and had an amazing time. Will definitely be staying here again the next time I'm in town!

Reviewed 23 February 2021

I recently stayed at this property and loved it! What made my stay so great? The renovated room, waterfront harbor view and overall location! We went out for dinner and it was easy walking distance to many restaurants and pubs. The room was also very clean and the front desk staff extremely helpful and kind. Thank you for a great stay, we will be back!

Reviewed 15 February 2021 via mobile

Booked through hotel.com, choose king room with river view.. when we checked in, saw the room , the view was on a parking lot kindly came to reception desk to change it, they said sorry, we fully booked they give us 20$ off per this room and 20$ per parking.. we didn’t know that parking is 24$ per night, it wasn’t saying in app.
Other thing we booked a table in restaurant..
it’s located in ground floor, between entrance and patio entrance.. outside was -15, so in restaurant was so cold, because guests all the time come in to the hotel.. we decided not to eat there and went to another restaurant!
Cleanliness and service is good there!
Great location, close to waterfront and all restaurants.
We booked this hotel only because of view & restaurant and was disappointed!
If we knew we could book other hotel with sauna & jacuzzi, but without view!

1  Thank klaraz2016
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Kingston - Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2021

Hello klaraz2016,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to leave us feedback. I am glad that the hotel cleanliness met your expectations and the location worked for you!

I am sorry to learn that the room allocation and the temperature at the restaurant facility made your visit less than ideal. I have shared your comments with the hotel management, and I trust that the actions that will be taken will make your next stays with us better than the last.

I hope you stay with us again!

Best regards,

Clayton G.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 23 November 2020 via mobile

I would like to commend the staff at the Holiday Inn in Kingston Ontario. Professional and friendly! From the warm welcome at check in to the warm smile in the restaurant our stay was one of the best ever. They were very accommodating, the food was delicious in their restaurant, they were knowledgeable, extra cautious with Covid to making our stay relaxing and enjoyable. The rooms are so nice and clean and we had a view of our beautiful city. If you want a worthwhile getaway I highly recommend this hotel. Thank you to all the front line workers for allowing us to get a break and enjoy a little staycation during this trying time. BTW this hotel is pet friendly and treat them like one of the family.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Andrea Coss, Owner at Holiday Inn Kingston - Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2020

Hello Kidloving mom,