“Love this place!”

Snooty Fox
Ranked #296 of 1,342 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 10 May 2017

Been here several times and this pub is amongst my favorite. Best shepherds pie in town! Great selection of beer, and the service have alway been excellent. Can't wait for the roof top patio to open.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

I enjoyed my experience but it was extremely loud! However, the drinks that I had were amazing and the offered many that I have never heard of. Will return in the future!

Reviewed 13 April 2017

Ordered chicken pot pie and grilled chicken bbq sandwhich. The taste was bland and it took forever for the food to arrive.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Dropped in for a late lunch based upon ad received in mail. It was reading week so the pub was not very busy. Great atmosphere for an old English pub. We had amazing service including a history lesson on the origin of the pub. Menu is quite extensive and very reasonably priced with some famous English pub favourites. The beer on tap selection was very extensive and again reasonably priced. Would be a definite return visit.

1  Thank hunterdune
Reviewed 9 November 2016

Have been to the Snooty Fox many times with family and friends. Staff are very nice and polite and efficient. They have specials each night. I like going to Trivia night on Mondays at 8 PM. Very well run and easy to hear the questions, not so easy giving the answers. On Trivia Night they have $5 Fox Burgers with fries.(great tasting). Each night they have drink specials. I have tried a lot of the foods and I have never had something that did not taste good. My compliments to the chef. One of my friends loves the perogies, and so do I when he is not looking. They will soon be having their annual Movember Burger Competition. Lots of Hamilton restaurants "create" a special burger. You buy it and give it a score. The restaurant that has the best scores wins the competition and #1 from each burger goes to help people with cancer. I will continue to visit this pub. Well worth it.