“Great wings, great service will return”
Review of Anchor Bar

Anchor Bar
Ranked #111 of 1,341 Restaurants in Hamilton
Price range: US$4 - US$31
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Home of the original chicken wing .The Anchor bar invented the chicken wing in 1964.This World Famous Restaurant also has WOOD FIRED PIZZA, 10 different salad options a very extensive full menu to satisfy the entire group. We also have a 120 person spectacular Roof Top Patio with Full Bar and Outdoor Wood fired Pizza oven
Reviewed 18 January 2017

As the wait staff was going by with other peoples orders hubby and I noted that everything looked delicious! Our wings were great, the pizza was good, only criticism was too much flour on the bottom I ended up using my knife and scraping it off... was great other than that!

Reviewed 13 January 2017

I visited anchor bar Hamilton location last week, on a Wednesday. I had the wings as usual they were great! I had the original medium sauce and maple honey garlic. They also have a special every Wednesday, if you buy one pound you get another for free! Not a bad deal! The server also said they have Tall boys for 5 bucks everyday! Service was fast and friendly. I enjoy the atmosphere of this restaurant, its cozy! Will definitely be back again soon! If your not a wing person their pizzas are also very good! Try the canadiana or the white pizza, a couple of my favourites!

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

Everything was close on January 1st 2017 in Jackson Square Hamilton. It is a quite big block with malls, hotel, market, offices, library etc but Anchor Bar was the only one available for us to have lunch. So here we were, finally tried the famous Buffalo Wings ! Fetucini carbonara was good, steaks as usual a little bit dry for us but the famous wing deserves compliment....we chose honey & mapple flavour and original blue cheese with celery. Pizza was ok too. With the singing and enthusiastic waitress to serve us the lunch was complete !

1  Thank eljees
Reviewed 4 January 2017

A Buffalo legend comes to Hamilton with successful results: good pub food, great wings, clean setting, friendly service.

1  Thank 949grantl
Reviewed 3 January 2017

We were Looking for a local place, to have a quick sit-down dinner with the family, and came across this place. Great atmosphere, friendly wait staff, good food, and not too pricey.

1  Thank Eric M