“A bit of a wait on the weekend but well worth it!”

Papa Leo's Restaurant
Ranked #46 of 1,351 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food is local, organic and delicious. The prices are reasonable considering the quality of food. You can order anything off of the menu and you won't be disappointed. If you are a smaller group you will be seated with others during busy times. This was quite enjoyable and made for a friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I don't understand all the positive reviews when we had a very disappointing breakfast all around. Our overall impression was that everything was very bland, lacking in flavour. Only two slices of bacon and it was not crispy. The eggs looked like they were coated in oil and were actuall slippery to cut into. Only one slice of toast and no peanut butter or jam offered. We had to get up and ask for it because the server didn't come back to ask us how our meal was till we were half way through it. The jam seemed homemade, which should be to their credit, but it wasn't very flavourful. The orange juice didn't seem to be fresh, suspect it was store-bought, which is also fine except that this brand was very weak. The decor is nice but the room is all open so it was very loud. Overall a very disappointing experience and we will not return.

Tripadvisor won't let me click to rate the food, service and value so I'll say here we'd give them all a 2 out of 5

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

We had a platter with 3 eggs, hash browns, bacon, sausage and a pancake. Disappointingly, it only came with one piece of toast for 3 eggs. $3 to add real maple syrup is a bit much. Also had the biscuits. They are too big to be easily managed. In the end, I thought it was over priced for what we got. On the plus side the French toast with yoghurt and berries was very good.

1  Thank Norine J
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Randomly I choose the place and I was not disappointed, the service was great and so was the food and the ambience. The menu comes without price and I knew it wouldn't be cheap.
It was worth and most importantly, my wife loved it.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Service was good . Food is tasty but salad was wilted and had some wilted black spots . A bit pricey . Parking is not easy and mostly paid parking around .