“Amazing home cooked food ! ”
Review of Breezy Corners

Breezy Corners
Ranked #351 of 1,342 Restaurants in Hamilton
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Everything at the place is homemade , and you can tell.

The breakfast is by far the best in Hamilton .

Service is out of this world .. andrea is awesome !

Can’t wait to come back

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

First-time review

Lots of seating. Definitely homemade food. Had a “cup” of beef/macaroni soup and coffee. Parking available in the No Frills lot. Inexpensive prices. Breakfast all day available. Returning here! NOTE: Washrooms are downstairs.

1  Thank MB-1WorldTraveler
Reviewed 26 October 2017

If you’ve ever eaten at Breezy Corners in Freelton or Guelph, you just know how delicious the food is, and that you always leave there feeling totally satisfied. Well this newer location is no exception. The decor is old school diner, immaculate and nostalgic. But better than that, the food is delectable, and the service was second to none. Everything is made from scratch and the portions won’t disappoint. Rarely do I ever see my husband not finish his meal, but he could barely plough through the Mile high hot hamburger that he ordered. He said that it was the best that he had ever had, and we have eaten in a lot of places! I had the soup that I wished would never end. They also do all day breakfast which always makes me happy. They happened to have a pulled pork eggs Benedict on that day, I had never had anything like that before and was sure glad that I did! So good! I can’t wait to go back and try another one of their specials, apparently they make homemade biscuit with sausage gravy! Love this place!

2  Thank Kimberly J
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Took the family to eat at breezy corners on main St in Hamilton(the old bright spot)been to the one breezy in freelton so many times and always amazing but this one on main St is closer so thought give it a try and just like I thought it was amazing great hot homemade food coffees were topped off constant with not even having to ask great atmosphere amazing food service was top notch really felt welcomed I recommend this restaurant to everyone u will leave full and happy and trust me u will not be disappointed give it a shot we know our new breakfast spot for now on and can't wait to try their lunch menu to the server said its crazy and funky can't wait defiantly a 5 star experience

1  Thank Sabrina T