“Hamburger Heaven at Super Crawl”
Review of Nique Restaurant

Nique Restaurant
Ranked #93 of 1,342 Restaurants in Hamilton
Price range: US$12 - US$27
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Stopped for a quick dinner before Super Crawl. Ate on the patio. The service was fast and friendly. Chose the hamburger which was tender, juicy and so tasty. The french fries were crisp, seasoned and delicious. I actually liked the hamburger better here than at Hambrgr! My husband agrees. The interior of the restaurant is really airy and beautiful even though we didn't eat inside. Will definitely go again and try one of the other dishes (although it would be hard to pass up that burger!).

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Great place just off James North. Great energy and vibe to the place - the hustle of many customers rings through the place. Food was unique delicious and inspired! Hard to choose from the menu and even harder from the extensive craft beer list! It super loud in here -very hard to hear the people you are with and the music in the background is a bit odd (unfamiliar music all night). Service was friendly but very very slow. Didn't matter for me as I was there in good company but it took well over an hour for main dish to arrive. Would go back and would recommend.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

We went to Nique before a comedy show at Hamilton Theatre so were looking for a fun, casual atmosphere with good quality food. The reviews looked good and I called for reservations. Only seats at the food bar were available (it is an open kitchen) which I would highly recommend. We truly enjoyed the experience and ended up ordering food that we wouldn't have necessarily considered because it was soo enticing to see it prepared with flair. The sushi nachos were wonderful. I had the crab salad for a main and it was very tasty. The guys had the pork chop and my husband's comment was "it was over the top stupendous". The portions aren't large on most of the dishes but the hunk of meat on the pork chop and steak were almost Flintstone-esque. The drinks were good (except for the paper straws which are nasty...need another environmentally friendly option there!), the service had a friendly hustle and bustle to it and the crowd was casual and slightly upscale. There were lots of interesting people watching opportunities as the place was packed. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

If I could give it 10 stars I would! This place is amazing! Great atmosphere, clearly the bartender is passionate about what he does because the drinks are completely on point. The staff very welcoming and incredibly friendly. The vibe is great and the food is just amazing! I'd highly recommend it to anyone. Keep up the good work guys!!! You've got one hell of a team there and looks like it's all up from here!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Stopped in for lunch. Ambience is cool. Loved the wood tables. Service was slow in getting our drink order, but they did acknowledge that so no big deal. Large selection of craft beer and I liked the recommended one from the staff. But, it would be nice if they offered a few of the non-craft beer options too. The person I was at lunch with ordered the caesar salad - it was grilled and a bit different than a traditional - which is actually cool, but I found it was to pricey for what you got when chicken was added ($19 and not really enough to fill you for lunch). I ordered the Falafel platter and it wasn't a platter at all. It was a wrap and the thing I most looked forward to on it was the pickled turnip of which was none on the dish at all - forgotten I suppose. It was very bland and I was disappointed. It was enough that I likely won't be back.