“Breakfast”
Review of Goody's Restaurant

Goody's Restaurant
Ranked #144 of 408 Restaurants in Guelph
Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

On our way home from family Xmas and decided to try this restaurant on the corner of Silvercreek and Woodlawn. I think they may have moved from where Tripadvisor has them located. Had breakfast which was quick and reasonably priced. Home fries were perfect. Service was polite and efficient. Temperature was a little cool in the restaurant. Also offers chicken shawarma.

Reviewed September 15, 2017

My friend brought me for lunch and I got a chicken shawarma wrap for the first time. I'm in love. It was soooooo good. Just make sure you don't have to speak to anyone close for a bit as the garlic sauce is amazing. I will be back next week. Very reasonable! Must try. They have an all day breakfast as well.

Faten S, Owner at Goody's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful review , next time you must try our all day breakfast you will love it also . :)

Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

Soup of the day is onion & cheese

Ordered 12:46pm from the kind server, who appears to also be making my soup. It's been awhile since I've been in to this Lebanese/Canadian greasy spoon style eatery. It looks like they've done a bunch of renovations and it looks much nicer in here. They now have flat screen tvs. With the volume up on cp24. Poor taste in my opinion.
Looks like they still have the menus and tables from the 70's, though.
12:51pm soup arrives. Warm, not hot. I'm surprised the cheese melted. Creamy. It Passes as soup.
12:56pm sandwich arrives... I thought the tomato would be on the sandwich. What's with the sprinkle of parsley? You can put lipstick on a pig, but why would you? The grilled cheese was run of the mill. I'd assume the Lebanese food is much better, but I shouldn't. I was hungry and they gave me a cheap meal. Meh.
I noticed the push handle on the door was backwards. This place has so much more potential.

Faten S, Owner at Goody's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2017

Where should I begin !!! Wow first thank you for coming to Goody's second am sorry that you couldn't enjoy ur 7.95 Real cheddar cheese on ur grill cheese with ur house made onion soup not ur can !!! that it took u longer to write your opinion than the food . Maybe you should went for our shawarma plate for 12.95 you probably would have been satisfied.
One more thing I should have the flat screen tv's on Lebanese channels that would be much better taste .

Reviewed February 2, 2017

In a city of crowded breakfast places, Goody's is always great for a good meal in a hurry. I've never ordered anything besides the classic breakfast, but it's always been consistently good.

Reviewed December 24, 2016 via mobile

We regularly go here for breakfast, I've always liked the small shop feel and the family business service you get. Always happy staff and food is great. Today we were treated with freshly baked goodies.

We will be back. :)