“Like you went back to the 50's!”
Review of Angel's Diner

Angel's Diner
Ranked #36 of 412 Restaurants in Guelph
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Loved the decor. I didn't have one but the sundaes looked like the traditional old school sundae. Food was diner fare. Food was good but standard. Next time I'm in Guelph I'm coming to Angel's for breakfast.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

3 of us had breakfast here on a Sunday morning at 9 am. We able to sit immediately which is always nice. Server was friendly and efficient. The Angel's special omelette was excellent and the hasbrown potators were nice and hot and crispy.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We look forward to the “home cooked” breakfasts served at Angel’s Diner. The portions are generous and the service is fast and friendly.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

Went for lunch with friend. Hostess was no where to be seen, Waitress finally came over and said "don't know where hostess is" and walked away. When hostess finally arrived to seat us, there was no apology.

The server was even worse. When our water arrived, I said "Thank you", I got a snarky "sure" from the waitress.

Food was average. Had smoked meat sandwich and fries. The fries were cold.
The smoked meat was good.

Asked for one bill, came on two. Waited for a long time to pay as no one wanted to come to collect payment at pay station.

Have been to Angel's Diner in Orangeville several times and enjoyed the experience. Will not likely return to the one in Guelph.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

My wife and daughter were in Guelph to attend a sporting event and when the event ended, they decided to drop into one of our family's favourite eating spots in that town...Angel's Diner.

It has a Fifties / Sixties Diner style decor that is bright and detailed and there is lots to look at and enjoy.

They each ordered a senior's portion of a half rack of wings, with a baked potato and a side order of Angel's signature homemade coleslaw. The meals were delivered within six minutes of the order being placed. They asked for a similar take out order to bring home for me. Am I ever glad they did!!! The meat literally fell off the bones and when I was finished there was nothing left except the bones and a pleasant memory of a well enjoyed meal. The coleslaw was sweet and crisp and complimented the ribs nicely.

You can be assured that Angel's will receive a return visit when we next visit "The Royal City".