“Surprisingly homey”

Add it.
Town and Country Restaurant
Ranked #147 of 414 Restaurants in Guelph
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

When we pulled up to this trailer we were a bit hesitant but we walked inside and were surprised at the size of the place. We sat and were greeted by a friendly waitress who was great ensuring that my ordering for both my partner and I was possible. The food was decent and quite reasonably priced. We would return for sure.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

This restaurant has been in existence a long time in Guelph.Busy for the breakfast hour, a variety of menu selections for the dinner period.Good portions,reasonably priced,liquor licenced,service is prompt.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

Great breakfast and one of my favourites liver with bacon & onions.
Good prices and great soups too.
As I said not fancy but good and great service too.

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

Kinda feels like you are eating in a trailer. The clientelle can sometimes match. Food-bacon n eggs, normal, cant really be spectacular or terrible.

Not a bad place you just cant be picky or care about your surroundings if you plan to come here

Reviewed 25 January 2017

It looks like an old-style truck stop. The furnishings are worn and the decor is yesteryear, but who cares. The food is good, reasonably priced and the service is friendly and prompt. It has some big tables, popular with families. I've been a few times for breakfast and once for dinner - the Monday liver and onions special. They also have a limited seniors menu that I like.