“Good food, good service, good prices”

Adonia Casual Greek Family Dining
Ranked #102 of 408 Restaurants in Guelph
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 November 2016

I have been visiting this restaurant for several years now, usually for lunch, but sometimes dinner as well. Always great service, Maria has been there for 10 years now, knows the menu, works at a steady pace, is efficient and friendly. I have never had to wait long to be seated, order taken or for my food, but if she is busy she always lets you know with a call out and gets to you as soon as she can! The greek salad and hummus are my favourites, and the souvlaki is also quite yummy! Good wine list and reasonable prices, and they also do take out!

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

Friendliest waitress I've had in a long time. She was great at explaining the menu to us, as we had never been before (it took us a few attempts to find them "open"... They do not adhere to the open and closed business hours posted on their door). My husband and I both had the souvlaki plates, one chicken and one pork. The meat was tasty and cooked just right, the salad was fresh and large. The potato was great... But SO small. You get one SMALL potato cut in half. It was so delicious, it left us sad to have a such a tiny portion! You also receive a small spoonful of rice, which we were totally OK with because it was terribly bland. It looked pretty fancy because it had different types of rice and grains in it, and we were initially excited to try it. It literally was just boiled rice. No flavor, no salt, no pepper... Nothing.
We might try it again, but will probably just wait for Casa Greek to re-open in Cambridge to be honest.

Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

The whole restaurant had two workers, I think. We only saw the same person doing everything (host, cashier, bartender and server ) Just to say service was a little slow.
The food was ok, But not as good as posted on the site. I have had much better greek food.

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

Food was delicious. Waitress was wonderful. Atmosphere takes you to Greece with the flight. We will return for dinner next trip here.

Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

I think we just found out new Greek go-to!
We called in an order for take-out...the lady on the phone was incredibly lovely! I felt like I was talking to family.
A very efficient 20min later, I was there to pick up. The woman who took my order is the owner. Just as lovely in person as on the phone.
I got our souvlaki dinners home and was really happy with quality and portion size. The tzasiki is definitely house made not store bought. So so yummy!
We will definitely return ....to eat in next time!!