“Shakespeare Arms is my prefered British Boozer in Guelph!”
Review of shakespeare arms

shakespeare arms
Ranked #14 of 410 Restaurants in Guelph
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 17 December 2017

If you like the British pub scene, then this place is your # 1 choice in Guelph. Good choice of local and International ales and beers. Excellent pub grub!

Reviewed 7 December 2017

The service is excellent with friendly staff.

It has a great atmosphere and is conveniently located.

The food is good with a limited menu.

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

My husband has been to The Shakespeare Arms when he’s been to a Griffins hockey game but I have not. We came into Guelph from Stoney Creek on an errand and he suggested we have lunch there.
Glad we did. Nice atmosphere, lots of dishes made on site... which made it difficult to select from the tempting menu. However, both of us ordered two tasty offerings. I was a bit worried that my steak and mushroom pie would be too salty but it was perfect! What a nice surprise! My seasonal veggies were perfectly cooked... no mushy carrots, beans, and broccoli here. Alysia ( sorry about that spelling...if incorrect) was attentive and friendly. We were there just before noon and by the time we left, this place was full.
Glad we decided on The Shakespeare Arms for a cozy, rainy November day.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Big portions of food and tons of beer choices.
Great place.
Very busy on Friday night.
Get there early if big group.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

We were staying at the Holiday Inn and they recommended Shakespeare Arms. It turned out to be a good choice. It had a nice pub like atmosphere. Lots of wood, very cozy.
I had the Reuben sandwich with a salad and CA had a burger and fries. We both enjoyed our meals. I really liked the local IPA they had in stock. Next time we're in Guelph we'll visit again.