“Very good burrito place”
Review of Chef Tobalo

Chef Tobalo
Ranked #29 of 129 Restaurants in Fort Erie
Price range: US$2 - US$19
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

We went and ordered a large chicken burrito, small steak burrito and a few empanadas. The food was good and the heat was as advertised, not to spicy or bland. We read the reviews and figured we would try it. We will definitely will be back.

1  Thank billcL459CK

Reviewed 20 December 2017

Chef Tobalo's, now renamed the Spanish word for avocado, 'Agucate' has some of the best food I've ever tried, anywhere! I stopped in to just check it out when they first opened, and now I'm a regular! The empanadas are addictive, as are the beef burritos! I really enjoy the grilled chicken tacos too! I can't actually give a review on any of the other foods because I love the burritos and empanadas so much that I'm not willing to use my appetite on anything else yet! The owners are friendly and passionate about what they do and enjoy getting to know their customers! All I can say is...if you're just passing through town, make sure to order extra to take with you or you WILL be disappointed!! :)

Reviewed 28 September 2017

This little place is deceiving. It doesn't look like much from the outside but inside you will find what wonderful food and great friendly service. Don't hesitate to try it. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Bland boring food. Exceptionally small burrito soft shell. Plain white rice,ho hum... Chicken was tasteless. Wow not even close to quality food.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Nothing fancy but the food is authentic and delicious. Pleasant friendly service. Highly recommend. The chicken burrito is awesome