“Good food and served hot ”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #24 of 129 Restaurants in Fort Erie
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Description: Welcome to Denny’s Canada! Where guests have come for over 60 years to relax and enjoy good, hearty meals at reasonable prices. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Denny’s restaurants serve classic breakfast around the clock as well as craveable salads, hand-pressed burgers and homestyle dinners. Our menu is broad yet familiar, which makes us a great place to take the kids and family. You will always find delicious value and variety no matter what you are in the mood for. Denny’s is proud to be Canada’s Diner. And now you can enjoy our New! Burger Town line-up and Craft Pancake flavors.
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Quick service and friendly ... very quick service ... tasty food served hot .... definetly a go back to spot ...

Reviewed 14 May 2018

I've been here many times and enjoyed it. Until today.

There was nobody at the front seating guests so I sat myself. The restaurant was a mess! Dirty floors and not a clean table to be seated at. As I was sitting down, a server came by, gave this look at the table that was clearly, "It's a mess and should be cleaned", then walked away and did nothing.

Another server came by and took my drink order. She was back in under a minute and immediately asked if I was ready to order? I had just barely sat down and the menu is huge. Not only that, she obviously missed all the signals that I was not nearly ready - I hadn't even opened the menu! What's worse is, she came back twice more in the next 3 minutes asking if I was ready. I don't like to be rushed and I was being rushed even though there were no other guests in the dining room. Then she said, "No problem getting your order in, nobody is here and no orders are waiting." I don't get it? She's telling me not to rush but keeps coming back to ask for my order? I finally had to tell her that I'd let her know when I was ready.

The food was very good. I ordered one of the skillets - SUPER hot and still cooking! I had to wait 5min to start eating it was so hot, but that's OK.

From here on, the server never came back. Not once until I had finished and she was there like lightning with my check. Then she asks if I want dessert. Sheesh, I'm trying to slow eat and she's rushing me again?! And, as far as I'm concerned, if a server brings the check, it means they don't want me to order any more food. She started hounding me for dessert, and I mean HOUND! She came back 3 times to ask if I'd changed my mind. I finally got up and walked out. I wanted to sit and read a magazine for a while but if I have to put up with this, forget it!

Then at the cash, they gave me a big song and dance why there systems are not working all weekend and they can take my debit card but cannot give me my EARNED DISCOUNT from the rewards program. This is the THIRD TIME this has happened at a Denny's in the past 2mo. First time, the place would not even honor the app code. A few weeks ago another place gave me the same excuse - the system was not working. Now they do it again? I only spent $17 so what's the problem with getting $5 off THAT I EARNED???? What BS! Not only that it was the manager at the cash and she was very rude about the entire thing.

I'm about done with this store and Denny's in Canada. They obviously don't want my business. And I guess I'll never see the $20 discounts I'm owed.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Three of us dined here for lunch on our drive down to FLA. Two of us had a salad with chicken and one had the poutine. The salads were fantastic. Fresh ingredients, ripe avocado and crispy chicken. The prices were reasonable.
After getting seated, the service was a little slow but only because it was busy and I believe their was a slight rotation in servers. Brooklyne was fantastic, professional and checked up if we needed anything else.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

You can never be disappointed with eating out at Denny's! The food is terrific! All day breakfast is offered and their pancakes are to die for!
If you haven't had Denny's you've gotta try it! Delicious!!!

Reviewed 7 May 2017

We have a group that goes out for bfst every Sunday morning. We have tried just about every place in Fort Erie. This is our 3 Rd week in a row at the truck stop Dennys. Our service has been fantastic. Happy friendly attentive service each time. And no complaints from anyone in our group. Everything has been just as we order , hot, and fresh. Coffee never stops coming. Something for everyone. We will be back again next Sunday.