“Over the border”

Happy Jack's Restaurant & Patio
Ranked #9 of 129 Restaurants in Fort Erie
Price range: US$8 - US$39
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: It's a family restaurant open over 50 years with the 2nd generation working hard We serve Cantonese & Canadian Dishes. We seat up to 450 person with a outdoor patio.We Now have Lobster Specials & if you want you can pick out your own from the lobster tank. Exchange!! Exchange!! Exchange!! 25% or 1.25 on US funds to Cdn Funds. Come out to Patio this weekend & enjoy the great weather!! CALL NOW to book or make your reservation for graduations, staff, retirement or any occasion parties. PATIO or PRIVATE ROOM ARE AVAILABLE!!! Complete Dinner 2,3,4,5,6, & 8, are available for take-out & dine-in. Having a Party or get together? Let Happy Jack's do all the cooking & clean up. Private room is waiting for you (seating up to 125 to 235 person). Catering is Available. Featuring this week is STEAM LOBSTERS, GINGER LOBSTERS, CANTONESE LOBSTERS, SWEET & SOUR CHICKEN BALLS & BBQ DUCK:):):). Delivery is available !
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Been awhile since I’ve been to Happy JAcks! Went with family for a delicious dinner. Owner was our server & gave my nephew a free slice of cake for being a good sport

1  Thank Lisamnicholas

Reviewed 10 July 2018

I was there with friends and we each picked one dish to share. The service was very good as was the food. I had the hot and sour soup which was thick and very spicy as I like it. The rest of the meal was tasty and came hot.

2  Thank CJD438
Alvin C, Owner at Happy Jack's Restaurant & Patio, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

CJD438,
Thank you for give us a 5 star rating. Hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

They have a nice patio now that overlooks the Lake. It was hot though so we didn't sit there but it's a gorgeous view and if I go again when the weather is nice, that's where I'll be! Get the family meal you can't go wrong. Waitress was prompt and helpful! My husband tried to order a meal for 6 when there were 3 of us and she steered him back on track with the meal for 4. She was right too, more than enough for us to eat plus leftovers. My favorite place for Chinese in Fort Erie!

1  Thank vveltman
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Greeted by friendly staff when we arrived. Sat on the patio overlooking the river. The food was served in large portions and very delicious. First time trying lemon chicken one of my new favourites! Sipped on a Lime Daiquiri and really enjoyed our meal.

1  Thank Lisa A
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

While on a Diamonds Tour we had the chance to stop here as a scheduled dinner. Most of us were looking forward to it. However buyer be warned if you are on a Diamonds Tours you will not get to sample what appeared and smelled like really very good Chinese food. Instead the tour company arranged for all of us to have Turkey and roast beef for dinner and and all the expected trimmings. Think of the Movie A Christmas Story when there Christmas dinner is ruined