“A Canadian version of Panda Express”
Review of Lee's Xpress

Lee's Xpress
Ranked #31 of 129 Restaurants in Fort Erie
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 19 October 2017

The Chinese food here is awesome. You can order it extra spicy if you like. The place is clean, the service great and the quality of the food is gourmet. And the cost will not hurt your wallet.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

I was in need of a quick healthy take out dinner. There was nothing on the menu that fit my dietary needs. The staff and cooks were very accommodating. The menu is diverse but if you don't see it, just ask. I took home a made to order Steamed No Sauce Chicken Tai Dop Voy $11.75. Delicious! The staff is friendly, the place is clean and prices are reasonable. Dine in or Take Out I highly recommend.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Three of us for supper. Portions were large (lots to take home). Not a lot of options on the menu for vegetarians, but was told that most dishes can be made vegetarian on request. Service was good. I had the fried noodles with vegetables, and the veggies were nice and crisp, but didn't find the dish had much flavour.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

I drive by this place all the time but did not want to try it without a review. Someone told me today the food was great. I believed them and ordered it for dinner tonight. To say I was disappointed would be a gross understatement. Most of the food was undercooked, tasteless and cold. Spring rolls are frozen and were raw, the diced vegetables were so undercooked they were inedible, the batter on the lemon chicken was undercooked and the honey garlic spare ribs were fatty rubber and again completely tasteless. What amazes me the most was the undercooked rice!! Really? Rice is a staple of Chinese food and they got that wrong. I guess the name says it all Xpress...worse than hospital food. F Minus

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Coworker and I stopped in for lunch because our lunch room was unavailable. Our office is a regular take out customer and we all get the house won-ton soup. It comes with two large containers. One with broth and traditional wontons and the other with noodles, lotsa veggies and meat. The soup comes with pork, shrimp and chicken. They are very good with customizing this for you. I get only chicken. I highly recommend this.