“yummy”
Review of Take 2

Take 2
Ranked #28 of 129 Restaurants in Fort Erie
Reviewed 10 May 2018

I had the pleasure of having my dinner tonight at the Take 2, it is in my neighbourhood and I wish I had gone sooner, The food was so good, my hubby had an amazing steak and I went with the Korean BBQ beef, never heard of it. Very tasty, my salad had a fresh ginger dressing, it was so fresh tasting , I can not wait to go back for breakfast on the weekend. I would strongly recommend this place to anyone. oh and when I mentioned it was my birthday the waitress showed up with a yummy little dessert for me, on the house.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

The outside appearance is unprepossessing, but the inside is quite nice. It's a simple menu, sandwiches, salads, etc. We had the Reuben, a burger, and fish and chips. The house red is a very nice local cab-merlot. Service was quick, the food was hot and plentiful, prices were midrange ($14 for fish & chips, $12 burgers). The music was enough for privacy and no so loud as to be annoying. Overall a pleasant meal.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

We have been going there along time through many different names . The draft beer tasted “sour” (bud light ) the food was ok , fries could of been hotter so food just so so . The girl behind the bar should of had her hair tied back . She was serving food and drinks kept running her hands through her hair and her hair flying all around . Not very sanitary looking .

Reviewed 10 April 2018

Decided while driving by to pop in im glade i did i was seated right away around 4pm (get there early cause it gets busy) looked at the menu i decided to try the chicken wasabi honey thing OMG its to die for my heart almost stopped it was so freaking good plus i had the fish and chips omg just as good although nothing beats that chicken wasabi id give this place a 10 out of 10 ,10 thumbs up.................

Reviewed 30 March 2018

After three visits, I am very impressed. The service is solid. The food is carefully prepared and presented. The menu is not so large to indicate any pre-prepared or factory dishes. All of what I've had has been excellent, the burger, the steak hoagie, and the Korean BBQ. Judging by the mix of patrons, it is starting to become more known and reputable around Fort Erie. I have not tried Tapas night but the menu looks interesting and from what I have seen and heard while there, other customers really enjoy it. Try this restaurant, the chef / owner clearly cares about what he is doing here, and my father in his 80s has also been very impressed which is no small feat lol. He has had the chicken fingers and chicken souvlaki, both excellent. Next up might be the Japanese curry!