“You have to try this pizza!”

Mabel's Gourmet Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

This crust, the sauce - the perfect pizza. A must try, only steps from the beach! The service was prompt and amazing.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I have lived in the fort Erie area for the past 15 yrs and recently had a chance over the past few months to get out and explore and enjoy all the great business and eateries we have right on our little community.. so as you may know I enjoy a great pizza .. got referred by a friend to try Mable’s... omg ..the best tasting pizza I have ever had .. as well ,the most friendly establishment I been to in a long time .. great job to the owner and looking forward to many more visits come ,,

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Pizza is decent enough but the place never seems to be open. Not sure if they're still in business or not because no one is ever there and there's no sign on the door to indicate anything. Very strange.

MabelsGourmetPizza, Owner at Mabel's Gourmet Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thank you for your review. We are a little confused about your comments. For the past 10 years we have operated as a seasonal boutique pizzeria. Our hours are always posted on the front door and the front window. They are also available on tripadvisor, our website and Facebook page.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

It took me a while to try Mabels as it only accepts cash and when I finally did it was a major disappointment. I order a meat pizza and really didn’t notice any evidence of meat. Probably the worst pizza experience I’ve had. Other establishments in the area provide a much better pizza at-a better price.

2  Thank Leo D
MabelsGourmetPizza, Owner at Mabel's Gourmet Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2018

Ouch! Thank you for your review. We appreciate all comments. We do agree with you that there are many fine establishments in the area.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

This is without question the best pizza joint in the country, no the continent, er, heck, the world!! You have not lived until you have had the chicken pesto pizza on whole wheat! Orgasmically delish! You'r kids may turn their noses up but that's understandable. This ain't your high school cafeteria pizza, this is guilt free fast food if it ever existed! Enjoy! Be prepared for a long wait on weekends, I see my neighbours bringing home 5 -10 pizzas at a time!