“Awesome ”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Ranked #3 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Cambridge
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

The lady who took my order was super friendly and was super patient when I had trouble deciding what to get, the food was super delicious especially the tea and coffee we had from there. We all got our orders within 10 mins

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Chili recipe has changed. Its much thinner now. Why is it served with two starches - bread and French fries? If I wanted fries I would go somewhere else. I want crackers with my chili!!!

Reviewed 30 May 2017

This was on my route to my destination. It came in perfect timing. The service was quick and the employees were very friendly. The wrap and the NEW real fruit smoothie were delicious!! I would highly suggest the real fruit smoothy!! Great summertime drink!

Reviewed 3 March 2017

As usual, fresh, hot coffee served just the way I like it. Friendly and courteous staff and plenty of parking.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Went for a chili supper, chili was only barely warm but the whole wheat buns you could have used as baseball bats, hard as a rock, tasted stale and when you tried to get them apart, they broke in pieces. Cutlery was also dirty, took it back and asked for clean cutlery, oh, they are just water spots from the dishwasher and gave me plastic utensils to use. Won't be back to this location at 303 King Street, East in Cambridge anytime soon.