“Delicious!”

Country Girl Family Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 342 Restaurants in Cambridge
Price range: US$6 - US$11
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Went on a sunday morning for breakfast and the place was very busy but the wait wasn't long at all. Very good food and great portions. Will be going back for sure. This is now my new breakfast place in Cambridge.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited country girl with her friend today after a long awaited visit. We heard good things about this place when it first opened a few months back and were very excited to try it out. After waiting quite long to be seated we finally sat at a 'very nice table' near the front windows. Menu seemed great and I decided on the lunch special which was a hot turkey sandwich served with mashed potatoes. Much to my surprise they were out of mashed potatoes at noon hour even after advertising the special came with them. Instead I ordered their famous home fries which were just greasy little potato pieces that were half crunchy and half soft. We couldn't find our waitress so the manager came by to ask how everything was tasting and he disappeared before we could tell him. Finally we decided to get our bill which seemed impossible because our waitress was at another table laughing with what I assume to be regulars while showing them something on her cellphone. Then another server or host came and delivered our bill. Not satisfied. Don't know what the hype is about. Will not return.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

We come here twice a week. Breakfast is great. The potatoes are not deep fried, cooked all the way through . Omelette are do good! Try it once, you will go back. Fast A1 Service.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Have been several times for breakfast and lunch.
This place aims to pleas.
Very nice location and setting for breakfast all day or lunches. Only problem is they are not open for dinnertime. Close at 3:00 each day. If it is not busy they let you stay and visit without feeling like you must rush out. Going with a group this Sat.
Food is delicious too.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Slight confusion with my omlette order. Kitchen quickly rectified. Fruit cup was very fresh. Service was good and friendly. A very busy breakfast spot.