Fairfield Inn & Suites Barrie(Barrie)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/26
US$93
US$86
US$97
US$81
Super 8 by Wyndham Barrie(Barrie)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/27
US$67
Four Points By Sheraton Barrie(Barrie)(Great Value!)
US$87
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$82
Best Western Plus Barrie(Barrie)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$128
US$100
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$125
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I don't ever write reviews but strongly feel that I need to warn people to not book this hotel, especailly if you have children. When I checked into my room I was shocked to find it was a smoking room. When I went to change my room the front desk staff were very rude an annoyed that I was annoyed. When we got to our non smoking room the blankets on both beds had cigarette burns. Beds were hard and sheets were gross. I have never stayed in such a dump in my life. We were there with my son's hockey team or I would have left. When I went to check out I was overcharged for my stay and when I went to have this corrected I was once again had to deal with the rude front staff. I don't think drug dealers or hookers would even stay here. A horrible waste of money.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
GM_Bayfield, General Manager at Travelodge Barrie On Bayfield, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

We are sorry that you were unhappy with your stay. We have passed your comments on to the appropriate departments.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Here’s my honest review. We booked into this hotel with a hockey team for a tournament. Thought we had booked two queen beds turned out they only had small doubles. Went to check out the sheets and they had not been changed after previous guests. There was poop with rolled up toilet paper beside it on the sheets. Asked front desk to change them. Two men with the worst hygiene ever came and changed them. Their smell made me gag so I had to excuse myself from the room. When we went to go to bed that night my daughter had an ant bite her. I took the ant to the front desk he said he would come and fix the problem. No one came. So next morning I reported it again and the room was sprayed. The entire hotel smells of stale cigarettes. I didn’t know people could still smoke in hotels but apparently I was wrong lol. Following night we had new neighbours who yelled at their kid and their dog barked till two in the morning. I called for security at 10 and never heard them come. So not much sleep. The hotel has exposed bricks walls and could be gorgeous if they gutted and repainted and took out the dirty carpets. The breakfast was ok. The pancakes were good. But I would say other then the one housekeeper we had on Saturday the rest of the staff are quite rude. The lady refilling the food is miserable and the man working the desk at night was useless... my advice is sleep in your car on the side of the road you will get a better sleep and feel much less dirty. I would say this hotel likely rents by the hour. When we got to the hotel there was a tray of food in the hall and it was not moved till the next day. Often garbage bags sat in the hallways for hours. Travelodge and Wyndham you should be completely ashamed of yourselves. I wish there was a Zero on tripadvisor!

Stayed: March 2018
GM_Bayfield, General Manager at Travelodge Barrie On Bayfield, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

It is very unfortunate to receive such a review regarding your stay with us. We are sorry that you were unhappy. We received many thanks from the lady of your hockey team that booked your group.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I’m currently staying at this hotel right now and can’t sleep because it’s so gross. Check in was fine. Then you go to rooms on 3rd floor and it absolutely reeks like cigarette smoke. First floor where pool is also reeks. Finally, get a room that doesn’t induce nausea only to find hair in the bed sheets, cigarette burns on the comforter and stains on the carpet. After asking staff to change bedding we were helped by a not so friendly employee. Several employees here need to be more conscientious about their personal hygiene. I will never stay here again. Contemplating sleeping in my car.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
GM_Bayfield, General Manager at Travelodge Barrie On Bayfield, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you for your comments regarding stay with us. Firstly, I would like to say that we are not a complete non-smoking hotel, nor do we hide that fact. When you book reservations for our property you will have the option to choose a non-smoking or smoking room. I realize that you were here with a hockey team which was booked into non-smoking rooms. Unfortunately, I cannot control if the person who booked your group block did not advise you that there was smoking rooms in the hotel.

I have had a lengthy conversation with the Executive Housekeeper in regards to your comments. I can assure you that we are a clean hotel. Bed sheets are absolutely washed and changed daily. We are an old building which doesn't show the newest. This building is over 34 years old but our staff take pride in ensuring that the product is clean. We just spent weeks shampooing all carpets in our 130 rooms and all hallways.

I truly am sorry that you felt this way.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

The hotel front desk staff was rude, I couldn't understand him, and didn't give directions to room. Room key cards stopped working after first night and need re-activation. Place smelled like smoke, marijuana. Drunk people in halls. Hard to scan key card to get inside hotel from outside (had to walk all the way around to the front a couple of times). Towels were hard and stained. Room was stained like it was a smoking room at one time. Noisy hallways at night. Construction was going on outside room. Low on toilet paper even after room was made up. Curtains ripped. Parking lot had dog feces. People sped through parking lot. Breakfast eggs burnt, coffee terrible, not enough seats at breakfast. Place is dated and seems unclean.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
GM_Bayfield, General Manager at Travelodge Barrie On Bayfield, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We are sorry to hear that we did not meet your or our expectations. Your comments have been passed on to the appropriate departments for discussion and follow-up.