US$128
Delta Hotels
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Free cancellation until 07/29
US$135
US$99
US$159
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

Chebucto Inn(Halifax)
Free cancellation until 07/27
US$110
US$99
US$121
US$82
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

Agoda.com
US$238
US$232
Doubletree.com
2,967 results
All reviewsgreat locationrooftop patiocontinental breakfastgreat place to staycitadel hillboiled eggsspring garden roadunderground parkingwithin walking distancehot tubking suitecentral locationfront desk staffexcellent stayrooms are spaciouswater frontyogurt
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Excellent Service, friendly and helpful staff, clean room with clean bathrooms. I came to Halifax for a three-day conference. I had the opportunity to stay an extra 3 days. The hotel is central to the attractions and very close to the conference center. Would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and colleagues.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank dharris94
Penny M, Manager at Cambridge Suites - Halifax, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you, dharris94 I'm pleased to know you enjoyed your time with us and had the opportunity to explore what Halifax has to offer. We hope to see you, your friends, and all of your colleagues very soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The hotel is clean, modern and comfortable. On-site staff are friendly, helpful and accommodating. Nice fitness center and good on-site restaurant. Breakfast offerings could be a little more varied, but all of it was good tasting and plentiful.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you, Z9698JKandrewh for taking the time to provide your feedback. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us. It sounds like we may have a few good reasons to return! I hope you get that opportunity soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Cambridge Suites was perfectly located for our conference at the new Convention Centre. We were close to historic Signal Hill and only a few steps from great dining at the Stubborn Goat. Downtown and the waterfront were within an easy walk.

The hotel was clean, spacious and quiet. We were treated to a free beverage and snacks in the lounge on one evening of our stay. The breakfast was as expected - a typical continental, however there was plenty of fresh fruit which was a bit of a surprise.

The staff were friendly and helpful. There was always coffee in the lobby.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Thank you, AnneMarie D, I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us and had the opportunity to take in some of the great sights Halifax has to offer. Perhaps works, but I hope leisure, will bring you back to us soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We enjoyed our stay in the roomy Cambridge suite. We stayed for four nights and had lots of space. It is great location to walk to the new Conference centre , BMO Sports facility and great restaurants. We enjoyed the complimentary breakfast with our stay.

Stayed: March 2018

Thank you Sandra P for your comments and recent visit. Your review hit some of our best highlights! I'm glad you enjoyed your time with us; I hope you can do it again soon.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Me and two of my girlfriends stayed here for a birthday weekend away in the city. We were all getting ready for a night out, the tv was on the music channel at a normal level and everyone was just doing their own thing, when there was a knock at the door. It was security asking us to quiet down, confused as to why because we weren’t even speaking, I just said no problem, thinking maybe they had mistaken us for the room across the hall that had quite a few people in it having drinks. Security literally stood outside our door and as soon as one of us spoke they showed up again, this time with the front desk staff handing me a piece of paper stating that if we were noisy one more time they would call the police. The security guard said it was his third time speaking to me about it, however, it was just the second time they had spoke to me, I was the one who opened the door both times and they did not come more than twice. The front desk staff and the security guard were extremely rude and unprofessional. We shouldn’t have to whisper to each other and we should be allowed to watch tv in a room that we paid almost $200 for. We felt because we were young adults they treated us with no respect at all. After 11pm, they must have had the night shift people come in and the gentleman working the front desk was great and very helpful. We did not get anymore noise complaints after a certain staff had left. We have stayed in this hotel many times in the past and had a great experience however after this experience, I will never return. Horrible staff who should learn how to speak to their guests in a professional matter!

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Brooke L
Penny M, Manager at Cambridge Suites - Halifax, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you, Brooke L. While we do have strict and honest noise policy, I would like the opportunity to discuss your stay in more detail. Please contact me at 1 (902) 492 9132 or pmackinnon@cambridgesuiteshotel.com at your convenience.