“Good Eats, Reasonable price.”
Review of Rosie's Restaurant

Rosie's Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 38 Restaurants in Wolfville
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Canadian, Brew Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Took my mother here for her 60th Birthday along with other members of the family. The food is not prefect but its a nice place to eat. The kids menu is very helpful. My wife really enjoyed the Mussels and I always have the pan fried haddock.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Friendly service but mediocre food. Pasta with scallops wasn’t hot and burger was over cooked. Only the buttermilk chicken sandwich was good along with the fries.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

We had dinner here - I had the scallops and my wife had the lobster roll. The food was good although the lobster roll was a little bit sad looking. The best bit was though was the beer - the blueberry ale was excellent.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

I wanted steak and lobster because I am in Nova Scotia and lobsters are the thing to eat here. Unfortunately so many surf and turf restaurants are now closed until the spring, so I settled on this place. I knew they had lobster and steak but not together, so I had to build my own by ordering the two meals together. They were not willing to cut any sort of deal on combining the two, so it was $28 for the lobster and $16 for the steak. And the verdict is that the lobster was worth it and the steak, not so much. I think the combo somewhere else would make more sense, and I would be inclined to eat here again with more pub-fare type food.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Here is one place to eat and have a brew when the weather gets nasty outside... A warm place and a generous plate of food - seafood that is - will let you forget the wind outside. We have been coming here for three years and find the food quality unchanged and the service friendly as ever!
Prices are in the lower mid-range and it's good value on your plate! Love those fries, too.