“Thursday Night Steak Specials”

Jungle Jim's Bar & Eatery
Ranked #138 of 395 Restaurants in St. John's
Price range: US$6 - US$23
Description: Jungle Jim's Eatery originated right here in Newfoundland and Labrador in 1991. With it's Jungle theme, Jungle Jim's has grown into the most widely-recognized full-service casual dining restaurant and bar operator in Newfoundland and Labrador,and the largest (non-pizza) operator in Atlantic Canada. The Jungle prides itself on service that's a little bit more fun, a little bit different, and a whole lot friendlier than most other restaurants. This is achieved through a dedicated, enthusiastic Team found at every Jungle Jim's restaurant. A warm welcome, friendly smile, great service and delicious food is what keeps our Guests coming back time and time again.
Reviewed 1 October 2016

Two weeks ago my friend and I decided to try the steak special and figured it would be too good to be true.
Wow....great price, done to perfection and our server was so helpful and so pleasant, we will definitely return.

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is your average meals and lunch menu. Not bad value. Beer price was all right but found the glass size small.

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

Although the service was ok, the food and the drink I ordered was mediocre at best. The sangria I had contained frozen fruit which had already turned brown and was tasteless, my salad had clearly sat under a heat lamp for some time as my lettuce was warm and the dressing had begun to separate. Disappointing experience.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

The place was busy enough which our experience was each location usually is. However, we were left way too long looking over our menus and were starved by the time we actually received food. Then the food was overcooked. I ordered a fish dinner and the scallops were too overcooked to even be able to meet. THey offered more, or more of another fish in the dinner but I was so put off at the original dinner, we just finished and I sent mine back. This is NOT our typical experience for this restaurant franchise. We have eaten at another location for which the service and food quality was amazing.

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

I was surprised how child - friendly this establishment was. The food was decent but nothing to write home about. But the service and the child - friendly staff made the visit enjoyable.