“Wonderful, delightful staff”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 12 November 2017

I could not eat at the acceptible times and ended up at this place at 2 am I think and had great lamb stew but my memories will be of the very accommodating, knowledgeable, good humored staff and the incredible accents (I do not have an accent) that I heard all around me and a few times I inquired as to whether they were speaking English or not. Those folks were as funny as hell and one delightful young man having a super time with his friends runs one of the great little hotels in town.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Excellent! Food was great and items were replenished promptly. Staff were friendly.Great atmosphere, loved everything about it!! What's not to love about all you can eat saltmeat!!!

1  Thank dmpsbp
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Fell apon this place because I was desperate to use the washroom. Really cool looking place inside. Decided to stay for lunch. My partner had the shepherds pie, and she said it was delicious. I had the steak and chips with onion mushrooms and gravy. It was fantastic. Our server Jocelyn was great, she couldn’t do enough for us. Highly recommend this place. Btw, on the check it comes up as Bridie Molloys. So you might find it under this name. Would definitely come again.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

The Sunday Jiggs dinner is super good, a lot of options and very good all. We really enjoyed it; but most important, the staff makes you feel at home with their attention and care to the details. They made sure that all the options were always available. Thanks Chris for taking care of all our requests. We liked it so much that we returned Monday to celebrate Thanksgiving before we departed NFLD. Although it was not lunch time yet, Chris saved the day and allowed us to order from the lunch menu. The food was fantastic (quality and quantity) and the service was again very good. Thanks to Jess for taking care of us and recommending the lamb stew, I really liked it. We cannot wait to comeback and have another Jiggs Dinner on Sunday.
This place really do a good job making customers feel at home.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We just seemed to keep coming back. Had steak, burgers, seafood and soup/chowder. Everything was excellent. Live music upstairs.