““Class all the way””
Review of Italian By Night

Italian By Night
Reserve with OpenTable
Italian By Night is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 253 Restaurants in Saint John
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Every detail of the restaurant, the honesty of the food, the warmth and expertise of our servers and the urban rustic decor all play an integral role in capturing the essence of eating in Italy. Italian by Night is an urban Italian restaurant and bar with a cuisine focused on combining imported Italian ingredients with local seasonal ingredients. We use old world techniques in a modern kitchen.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This was my 1st time at IbN but definitely not the last. From the moment I walked in there was a touch of “class”, from the atmosphere to staff wearing “white and black” classy! I was promptly met as I walked in and was taken to my table which was nicely set! My server Liane went “above and beyond” to accommodate me! I asked about some of the menu items and without hesitation she rattled off everything there was to know, super impressed, and with her recommendation of “Penna Con Capesante” she was bang on, it was “awesome” and through conversation It was apparent she was quite “witty” always a bonus!! I could go on and on but for those who have not tried, “IT’S A MUST” I’ll be back “SOON”

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Always amazing atmosphere and staff. The food is always terrific. Thank you Perry for taking such good care of us yet again. Regards .

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great atmosphere, terrific food and Perry is amazing. I enjoy myself every time I am in. It's hands down the best place in the city.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had a very nice family dinner at Italian by Night and had the pleasure of being waited on by Perry. My children were especially surprised when Perry made them their own special juice drinks with cherries and oranges on the rim of the glass. Next time we come back, I will be personally requesting Perry's service again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Food was delicious, amazing handmade pasta, and funghi appetizer to die for! We recently moved to SJ and was delightfully surprised this place exists! Not to mention the great staff. Thank you Liane for giving us the insight of how IBN came to be...cool story! I love the modern rustic design and decor of the space. High-end food with a nice casual and chill atmosphere. This place is on my fave list!!

1  Thank Sheila G
MichelleIbN, Owner at Italian By Night, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Sheila,

Welcome to Saint John and more importantly so happy that you found us. Your description is exactly what we strive for every day!

Happy to be on your 'fave' list,
Michelle