“Large hearty portions”

Price range: US$7 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 24 September 2018

There was a short wait to get into the restaurant but it was well worth it.

The extensive menu had lots of choices on it.

We all chose different meals so we could mix and match.

Most tables were full but the meals came in a reasonable amount of time. The server kept our coffee cups full and we were in and out in an hour.

The Mexican breakfast was delicious!

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Connor was a great server and rolled with our name tags. (I was meeting new peeps so I brought name tags and a marker). He was quick with coffee, tea and water refills and the meals arrived quickly and accurately.

We started with the Brussel spouts appetizer and the sprouts were delicious. The sauce seemed like Costco chilli sauce though.

I had the Mexican Vegan breakfast for the second time, just too good to pass up. It’s s very generous dish so some came home with me.

Two of my friends had the pad Thai but they were both disappointed by the soup-like dish. It’s more like a Pho. Another had the special with chorizo sausage and really enjoyed it while the last friend had carrot coriander soup and arugula salad which she also liked.

Since I was so full I had a vegan chocolate cake slice to take home but my fiancée stole half or more.

Yes I’ll go back but I hope they change the pad Thai for my fiancée’s sake.

Lots of vegan choices if I can get past the vegan Mexican brekkie.

Sorry, we ate too quickly for pics.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Varied menu, good prices, reasonable portions, friendly staff. I enjoy the Mexican breakfast, the Pad Thai and the Jambalaya. Setting is a little loud and it feels “too safe” in playing the right cards.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

I bought a few jams to take home with me. After they were done. I had my friend pick me up 4 more and mail them for me.
Amazing

Reviewed 6 August 2018

I've been to Stella's a couple of times for lunch or breakfast. The seating is always very quick and staff are friendly and knowledgeable about the menu items with good service. The only complaint would be that the wait staff wear street clothes and not any type of uniform or apron which puts me off a bit when they have plates of food resting against their bodies.