“Really good pizza”

Pizzanne's U-Bake Pizza
Ranked #496 of 1,712 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This place has been around since I was a kid and there is a reason!
The pizza tastes fresh, is not greasy and they don’t skimp on cheese.
It is very reasonably priced.
I recommend you ask for extra sauce.

Reviewed December 1, 2017

We used to always order pizza hotline (also in the same mall) because we thought we were saving money. Not really. For around the same price you get a damn good quality pizza. Never going back to pizza hotline again.

Reviewed June 15, 2017 via mobile

Love the pizza, so much cheaper than buying ready cooked. I tend to cook mine 25 degrees less on convection, turns out great

Reviewed September 10, 2016 via mobile

This place has been around for ages. A Charles wood pizza gem. Dave is the owner. Nice guy and good customer service. Quality toppings and no tax! Step it up a notch by adding additional toppings at home on a pizza stone. If you want thin crust you have to call it in the morning.

Reviewed April 27, 2016

I love how I can bake this delicious pizza at home at our convenience. Its nice to stop in and place my order and then grab what groceries I need at the adjacent store and the pizza is ready when I come out. The staff is always friendly and the prices are good!