“Really good pizza”

Pizzanne's U-Bake Pizza
Ranked #504 of 1,730 Restaurants in Winnipeg
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This place has been around since I was a kid and there is a reason!
The pizza tastes fresh, is not greasy and they don’t skimp on cheese.
It is very reasonably priced.
I recommend you ask for extra sauce.

1  Thank jess m

Reviewed 1 December 2017

We used to always order pizza hotline (also in the same mall) because we thought we were saving money. Not really. For around the same price you get a damn good quality pizza. Never going back to pizza hotline again.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Love the pizza, so much cheaper than buying ready cooked. I tend to cook mine 25 degrees less on convection, turns out great

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

This place has been around for ages. A Charles wood pizza gem. Dave is the owner. Nice guy and good customer service. Quality toppings and no tax! Step it up a notch by adding additional toppings at home on a pizza stone. If you want thin crust you have to call it in the morning.

Reviewed 27 April 2016

I love how I can bake this delicious pizza at home at our convenience. Its nice to stop in and place my order and then grab what groceries I need at the adjacent store and the pizza is ready when I come out. The staff is always friendly and the prices are good!