“Fab burgers”

Ranked #46 of 1,279 Restaurants in Victoria
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Harris Green
Reviewed 4 April 2018

A flavorful take on traditional burgers. Try the ‘Chicken of the Sea’ (tuna burger) or the Mr. Bean (veggie burger), both of which will not disappoint. Salads and fries are also noteworthy (try the Jalepeno Aioli dip with your fries).

Reviewed 3 April 2018

WOW! Friends asked us if we had ever gone to the bin 4 burger barn and we had to profess our ignorance of this eating establishment, so we decided to give it a try. Monday, around 6:00ish, seemed like we'd be waiting in line if the food was any good. We were seated immediately and our server came to attend to our wants almost immediately. He was very personable and knowledgable, taking the time to explain the menu to the newbies. Our friends, having been before, were able to make suggestions as well. I ordered the Heritage Burger, figuring the first on the list was a good place to start, with regular fries and it was absolutely delicious. Would have it again. Or at least half. My husband had the Mushroom Burger and rated it the best he's ever had. Our friends, being smarter by virtue of their previous visits, shared a burger and fries and a chicken wrap. All in all we would give this place a 10 on our dining experience scale. By the time we left the place was full so we had simply beat the rush.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

they take pride in the service and food as i got take out, the manager said.."here is your delicious salad"... that stuck in my head and improved my demeanour.. she was right. the blackened chicken over salad was great. Not as blackened as i like but worth the munch for sure.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Let me be up front right off the top. I'm a 72 year old male who has eaten his fair share of burgers - some disgusting , some quite good, but NOTHING like this. I ordered the Black & Blue (love blue cheese) my friend the mushroom with onion rings. Red onion rings - huge and so tasty but don't miss out on the fries. With this you get dipping sauce. We had the chipotle and a curry dipping sauce. Outstanding! Perhaps the best I've had. Now let's talk about the burger. Juicy, not over cooked. Didn't break up into little chunks, lots of flavour. The locally made buns complimented the meat patties, butter lettuce and a large tomato slice - you don't need anything else. Why did I have to wait three and a half decades to find something this good? And the staff are great. Thanks ms 'H...'.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Having gone many times, we were expecting the great burger and fun service. December 22 and they seated us outside assuring us it would be warm with the heaters! they forgot to mention the rain comes over the glass. We asked to be seated inside and the reception was as frosty as the outside seating. The burgers, usually so good were cremated, and about 1/2 the size they usually are. The presentation on the plate was not good, and the fries were cold. The server was friendly enough but once the food was down we didn't see her again until the bill was ready! Certainly won't be 1st on the list for burgers in the future.

1  Thank KDSVictoria