Hotel Rialto(Victoria)
Free cancellation until 07/26
US$163
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites(Victoria)
Free cancellation until 07/27
US$198
US$185
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$220/night.

Free cancellation until 07/26
Hotels.com
US$266
US$245
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$272/night.

Oak Bay Beach Hotel(Victoria)
Free cancellation until 07/27
US$125
US$140
US$104
HotelsClick
All reviewsindoor poolfront desk clerkcleaning staffclose to downtownfull kitchenhojogorgesaunastovevancouverbc
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Not fancy, but beds were comfy and family suite was big enough for our family of six for four nights. Loved having a full kitchen, and staff were friendly and super helpful. A quick drive downtown, and a bonus is the Galloping Goose trail just across the street. It's a beautiful paved walk right by the Gorge Waterway. One drawback was the temperature of the pool, which was not quite as "heated" as it could be. Our kids found it too chilly!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Clean, simple rooms. Comfortable bed. We where there with a school team and had a great stay. It can be a bit chaotic with a large group but the staff sorted us out with friendly service. The kids enjoyed the pool. The restaurant was closed while we were there but there’s a Tims just down the street.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
2  Thank Ocpick
Reviewed 10 March 2018

Staff were warm and inviting but unfortunately that is where the positive ends. First thing I noticed was the rust, mold and cracked tiles in bathroom. There seemed to be a tile repair attempted with a large amount of white silicone. When I tried to use the shower I soon found that the shower would not maintain a steady temperature which led to the water being scalding hot and then icy cold. I attempted to have a bath instead but found hair floating in the tub once it was filled. I also went to the pool area and found that the change room had hair on the floor right beside the rodent trap that was out in the open. I brought these concerns to staff upon check out and was told that they would look into the bathroom issues. I was staying at this hotel with my sons music festival class (approximately 150 people) and when I reported what my room was like I received similar reports from most of the other patrons in our party. Hotel staff made no effort to deal with my concerns. I most certainly will never stay at the Howard Johnsons in Victoria BC and or any other location. This stay would have to rank as one of the worst hotel stays I have ever experienced, DISGUSTING.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends