“Fun atmosphere and good food”

JOEY Burrard at Robson & Burrard
Ranked #84 of 3,996 Restaurants in Vancouver
Price range: US$8 - US$23
Cuisines: Canadian, Grill
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: West End
Description: Where the shoppers, moviegoers, diners, downtowners and hard workers get together to eat, drink and hangout.
Reviewed 19 April 2018

We had dinner in the lounge and it was a good choice. This was my first visit to Joey Burrard and I liked it a lot. I had the Whistler Mountain Lager which was very good. My co-worker and I decide to share 3 appetizers for dinner. We had the street tacos, lettuce cups and night market curry dip. The curry dip was very flavorful. The naan was a little charred but not too bad. The lettuce cups were good and the chili sauce complimented the chicken well. The street tacos were were pretty good.They had lots of avocado and I liked the salsa.

Management T, General Manager at JOEY Burrard at Robson & Burrard, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for the great review, It was a pleasure serving you as a customer and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

After a long flight we needed drinks and some small food. Perfect place for that. Very nice personel, good food. Not enough gin in my G+T.

Hello Sander
Great to hear that you enjoyed yourself with us after a long flight. Thanks for sharing your feedback

Reviewed 12 April 2018

We stayed across the road from here and arrived at our hotel looking for somewhere not too expensive just to grab something to eat before we hit the sack. We were seated in the restaurant area and the service was very attentive. the food was of a good standard and also for a downtown location, good value for money

Management T, General Manager at JOEY Burrard at Robson & Burrard, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Hello
Thank you for your feedback, great to read you enjoyed the service and meals! Have a good week

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Joey Bentall is one of my favourite Vancouver restaurants with its downtown vibe and its upbeat professionalism. I thought, then, that I couldn't go wrong with Joey Burrard but was disappointed. It is, by comparison, dull and lifeless; rather akin to eating in a Holiday Inn dining room. The food was acceptable but unimaginative and service was amateurish.

Management T, General Manager at JOEY Burrard at Robson & Burrard, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hello DandD
I was disappointed to read about your experience and the vast differences you found between the two stores. Having amateurish service and finding the food to be average are far below what the Chef and I would ever want anyone to experience.
My email is jcera@joeyrestaurants.com and I would appreciate a chance to connect and discuss your last visit further. I hope to hear from you and am sorry for the experience you last had with us.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Colleagues were in from out of town. Couple of use joined them for drink after work. service was excellent.

We sat at high stools not my favourite but ok.

Because I was driving I only has diet coke. They kept it refilled.

Management T, General Manager at JOEY Burrard at Robson & Burrard, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Hello
Thanks for being the DD, next time you are coming in email me at jcera@joeyrestaurants.com and if you aren't the DD the first one's on me!