“Great tacos!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Neighborhood: Gastown
Neighborhood: Gastown
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Great place for lunch or snacks, with a wide range of tacos and other offerings. When my daughter and I dropped by for a late lunch (~1:30pm), the place was still packed and we waited for about 15 min in their nice outdoor patio. It was worth it - the tacos were really good, as good as the best tacos I have tasted.

I had a fish taco and a scrapple taco (squash and chickpea fritter), while my daughter had the scrapple and the chorizo tacos. The fish and chorizo were outstanding.

We also ordered a side salad and ceviche. The latter wasn't very good, with too many peas making it quite different from what I expected out of a good ceviche.

But we were there for the tacos, and they were great.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Great funky, laid back place with delicious fresh food that's good value for money. We liked it so much we went twice in 4 days! The fish taco was my favourite!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

The food is amazing. And they cater to gf so well! For takeaway the lady that served me was insanely helpful, great customer service! The food tasted fantastic! The only thing that I’d change is the music volume - it was quite loud and you could hear yourself think let alone hear you company.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

These tacos - amazing! I ate 3, could have done more, but my friends wanted to keep theirs to themselves. Super good.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Went around midnight after drinking and it was okay and cheap food. Had fish tacos and the viggie taco which were nice. Guacamole and sour cream each for 3$ was a bit of a stretch tho