“Cheap prices though horrible bikes”

EzeeRiders Bike Rentals Robson
Ranked #104 of 151 Outdoor Activities in Vancouver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: * Pay by minute after 1 hour. The ONLY shop to pro-rate the prices down to the minute. * Never get charged for the portion of the hour that you don't use. * Best prices around.
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

They are probably the cheapest bike rental near Stanley Parc however the bikes are in bad conditions. In my case the chain fell off several times which was not only annoying but also extremely dangerous since the bike was only equipped with a back pedal brake! This means there were no breaks once the chain was off! After I told this the staff I received 10% off my rental charge however I will never come back again...
Additionally the bikes do not come with a lock and the staff doesn’t ask you whether you want one. So I found myself at the beach without a lock!
Disappointed...

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Great customer service and excellent prices - probably the best in town. I rented the bike for four hours and brought it back 10 mins late. They did not charge me for five hours, instead just for 4 hours 10 minutes, by the minutes. The quality of the bike was ok, too, just mind the fact that if you rent the basic city cruiser bikes the maximum height of the seat will not be too high, if you have long legs.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

We were heading out to Spokes to hire bikes when we stumbled across this place on Robson. It's a much smaller business but the rental was better priced, the bikes were great, the staff were friendly and they made sure we got bikes that suited us. Very personal service. They also took the time to suggest a good route to take and provided us with a good map.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Do not rent there! The guys working there have no idea about customer service at all. We had to adjust the bikes by ourselves, had to return to the shop twice to get bikes with at least working gears. No word from them, just shrugging and complete ignorance.
On our ride the gear slipped permanently, the brakes were wobbly and the whole bikes made the impression of falling apart instantly. One bike had no bell, the helmets were worn and torn, lighting was missing completely.
After returning to the shop and telling that, the guy started an argument about the price and our expectations. "This bike won't kill you." That he said and didn't show any understanding of the fact, that regardless the price bikes have to be safe. No rebate, no apologies - those guys made me feel that every single dollar we paid was a rip-off.

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We were headed to one of the more popular bike-rental businesses but when we saw the long line we stepped around the corner to EzeeRiders. What a great choice! Excellent bikes at much lower cost than the other place. The guy who took care of us gave us good advice and was very helpful. A special bonus is that you can park on Robson just a half-block past the shop for just $1/hr! We had a great time riding around the Stanley Park seawall with Tim elect over to walk along Robson before the meter expired! One of our favorite Vancouver experiences.