“Meat lovers dream!!”

Rio Brazillian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Rio Brazillian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,934 of 3,994 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed 19 February 2017

I was introduced to this restaurant by a friend from Argentina who lives in Vancouver. I fell in love with this place from the first time I went in. I've dined alone and I've dined with one other person, never a large group. The food is plentiful from the buffet they provide to the meat coming around to your table. I like the concept and it makes me want to go to Argentina. The staff that I've been served by has been great each and every time. The only strange thing is the refrigerator at the front door with the South American offerings to take home, I understand it, but it just sticks out. I will be returning to Vancouver this Spring and this will be one of my first stops.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Went for lunch on a Friday. My husband loves meat so this was an ideal restaurant.

The meat selection was minimal. They had to keep repeating the same 5 items. The best items were the sausage and pork which tasted marinated. The chicken and 2 types of beef were bland.

The service was good and attentive. If you are early there are a few free parking spots in the parking garage.

I recommend going for dinner. The menu apparently has 14 different types of meats and live entertainment on Fridays and Saturday nights.

Reviewed 17 February 2017

Rio Brazillian offers all forms of latin - Brazilian foods with an menu that will bring a smile to your face. The staff are friendly and helpful with selections of entre and beverages. A+

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

I've been to many Brazilian steak houses so I have higher standards than some people. Love the whole theme. Show is always entertaining...but food is sometimes lacking. Had to wave down servers for drinks and meat. Most items that came were not hot and the last of the meat and sometimes try. Didn't seem to have a lot of meat options. Will give another try in hopes it will get better.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

All you can eat meat! Roasted, beef, pork, lamb, chicken, you name it. They just keep bringing it until you say "no more!" And it is all excellent. They of course, have sides, salads, etc. too, but the focus is the roasted meat. Well worth a visit even if you are normally not a big meat eater.