“Worth it”

Little Italy Walking Food Tour in Vancouver
Ranked #3 of 53 Food & Drink in Vancouver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Taste Vancouver Food Tours provides visitors and Vancouverites with an entertaining and tantalizing food tasting and cultural adventure into Vancouver's food scene. Our walking food tours are a great way to experience the savory tastes, sounds and sights of Vancouver's many great eateries, pubs and shops. Tours are led by one of our fun and entertaining tour guides. Laugh and learn while you get to experience tasting adventures through Vancouver's unique neighborhoods. Great food, beverages, lots of fun and entertainment.
Reviewed November 28, 2017

Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

Tia’s enthusiasm for Gastown made for an excellent tour! She took us to several awesome restaurants that we had walked right by on previous visits. The fish’n’chips at 131 Water Kitchen and Bar-b-que pork at Peckinpah’s are immediate favorites!

Reviewed November 25, 2017

Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

I had the pleasure of joining tour guide Brent as he took us on a walk through historical Brewery Creek. The tour, which I was told is new to Taste Vancouver’s roster of tours, was a great combination of tasty and informative. While I’m no expert, I’ve been to quite a few of the local breweries in Vancouver and enjoy craft beers of all types. I was expecting to sample plenty of beer, which I did get to do, but what I had not expected was to learn so much along the way. Brent was a very knowledgeable guide and taught about beer, especially as pertains to Vancouver’s Brewery Creek. We had the chance to see beer production at multiple brewery sizes - from a small couple-run micro-brewery up to a commercial brewery that provides beer all across the province. We learned about the actual production process, special techniques used, the differences in beers, and the history of beer production in Vancouver’s east side. Plus, we got to sample some delicious snacks as well! All in all, I’d recommend this tour to beer drinkers who are curious to know more about what goes into beer-brewing and want to sample what makes Vancouver beer so great.

Reviewed November 15, 2017