All reviews living room free shuttle granville island front desk full kitchen enclosed balcony continental breakfast street noise downtown vancouver second bedroom davie street twin beds kitchen facilities extra space small kitchen bit dated lounge area
Reviewed 7 June 2017

I booked this hotel for a pre-cruise stay. There were five of us traveling and we had a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom suite. Check in was a breeze, the front desk staff were excellent and answered all of our questions. Our room was on the 11th floor. It was clean and quiet with excellent views. The beds were comfortable with plenty of pillows - a must for us. My daughter (8 yrs old) confirmed the sofa bed was comfortable (which is not always the case when traveling). There was a free continental breakfast which didn't have the best selection but there is a 7-11 across the street if you want something more. There were also several restaurants within walking distance. The hotel also offered a free downtown shuttle which we used on the morning of our cruise. It was just a quick trip to the port. Overall it was an excellent stay and if in the area we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank bamagrl77
LandisHotelGM, Guest Relations Manager at Landis Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

We’re happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate the feedback on our breakfast option and will take into consideration for possibly expanding the menu. We hope to see you and your family back with us soon! All the best!

Reviewed 30 May 2017

The hotel is 10 minutes walk from the subway, but close to bus stops. The rooms are quite, although it's on a busy street. We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite which had a small kitchen, 1 small bedroom and another which was bigger, as well as a living room with dining corner. The room is equipped with all you need but don't expect luxury. The pool is big but the water is quite cold. Next is a whirlpool with warm water. We missed morning gown. Breakfast is mostly sweet, without ham, eggs, but you can eat well if you like different buns.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Silvia S

Hey, Silvia! Great to hear about your stay! Thank you for taking the time to post this thoughtful review; we are very grateful for all of the feedback and are glad that the city noise did not affect your room or your sleep. We will take into account your thoughts about expanding our breakfast for more savoury options. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 11 May 2017

This was my 8th consecutive year to spend a week at the Landis (I travel to Vancouver from the US every year to participate in Vancouver Marathon events). My experiences have never been anything but excellent. From the General Manager, to the other front desk staff to the staff that service my room, I have always been treated as a valued guest. And now, as a repeat customer I am always recognized and welcomed back enthusiastically. I love the roominess of the suites, the full kitchen, the central location. I can't imagine staying anywhere else. And I'm looking forward to the upgrades to the suites that are planned in the coming months. Thank you everyone for another great stay in Vancouver!

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Epinnm

We're very happy to hear that you have enjoyed all of your past stays with us; you have been a great guest to accommodate for. We look forward to host your 9th visit soon!

Reviewed 7 May 2017

Stayed here in April for a conference at another property. Had never heard of it before but I am glad I took a chance. The entire property is full service suites - two separate bed rooms, living, kitchen, bath. VERY spacious - even a glassed in deck with a table for four. Three TV's!. Property was very clean and well laid out. Comfortable sleep. It was quite a way to the conference I was attending but the hotel provides a free shuttle service to virtually all downtown locations. If that's not your thing, you are one block off the transit line so getting around is, in fact, quite easy. The first night there a major party was going on next door. When I called to complain (twice) they did their best to deal with it - given the level of drunkeness (and I understand this) they couldn't toss them out but they did, finally, get them quieted down. In the morning, when I formally complained, the manager credited my bill with 1/2 a nights stay - taken from the occupants of the room responsible for all the noise. A pleasant surprise.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
LandisHotelGM, General Manager at Landis Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

We’re so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here. Sorry to hear about the disruptions, but we’re glad that things were made right in the end. It would be our pleasure to host you again on your next visit to Vancouver.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

We love staying at this hotel! We've probably stayed here a dozen times over the years. It's so nice to have two couples staying in the same room, but with separate bedrooms and a communal living room and kitchen to share. There is a small sunroom with a dining table in it and a decent view from almost any room.
The location is also perfect. A block away from the busy Granville Street. Whenever we travel with friends or family we all split one of these rooms.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends

We’re delighted to have you as a repeat guest! Thanks for the kind words. Hope to see you here again soon.