4,524 results
All reviewsgreat locationstanley parkharbour viewcanada placeconvention centercoal harbourwalking distancedowntown vancouvercruise terminalhotel restaurantvalet parkingfew blocksrobson streetp2bconferencechaisegastown
Reviewed 23 March 2017

I was impressed by the cleanliness and quietness of the room. I enjoyed a comp. upgrade to harbourview, it was a stunning view. Room service was great. All staff were amazing. I will stay here again for sure!

Reviewed 23 March 2017

We had a corner room overlooking the front street. Lots of room for the two of us. The room was well maintainedeachday. No problems. Customer service was excellent. We had numerous questions: restaurants, attractions, shopping, directions. All were answered very well and directions to locations were spot on.
The lounge and restaurant were located near the lobbyand had a pretty good view as well. Service and meals were very good, although we only ate there for breakfast.
Would stay there again but in the summer when there is more opportunity to explore the sights.

Room Tip: A view of the harbour would have made our stay a little better but our room was great so a streetside view was fine.
Reviewed 22 March 2017

I paid extra for a harbourfront room. The view was gorgelous but the elevator noise my first night was so loud I thought that there was somebody bowling in the Room above me. I asked tof be moved for the next two nights that I stayed and was moved to a room that had less elevator noise but it sounded like someone rolling across the ceiling on a chair allike night with an occasionally loud noise that woke me up with ear plugs in at strange intervals throughout the night. Breakfast was overpriced with small portions and a salad instead of hash browns or anything breakfast like. The view was the best part of the room. The baseboards and walls were dirty.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

Would not recommend hotel. No selection of pillows, bulbs burnt out, gravel in toilet. Had to continually ask for "something". Staff very accommodating. Meal from room service cold. Expensive parking when staying at hotel. Only one restaurant, very open and noisy.
Overall, many other better hotels to stay at in downtown Vancouver.

1  Thank OkanaganPrincess
Reviewed 22 March 2017

Hotel is old, you can tell by the elevators. Room service is also a little pricey, and portions are on the small side. Rooms have a great view of the harbor....a little obstructed but you can see the water. Rooms decorated in old style holiday inn....