“Excellent Italian”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Robson Street
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

We were fortunate enough to be within walking distance to this wonderful restaurant. My family was staying one night in Vancouver after an Alaskan cruise and wanted comfort food. The special was roasted fig and mozzarella salad with balsamic drizzle, amazing. The gnocchi with meatballs was delicious and had an interesting flavor that we couldn’t place. Also ordered was the sausage pizza with chilies and the margarita pizza. Very satisfying.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

Great spot for pizza in Vancouver. Crust is nice and thin, a little crispy so not classically Italian but delicious nonetheless. They had a special salad that day, thin rare beef slices with buffalo mozz and some other goodies and it was fantastic. Margherita pizza was great and so was the anchovie pizza. Just the right amount of the little fishes so to not overwhelm. Defintely would go back when in town again.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I found this place based upon reviews and it lived up to its reviews. I’ve traveled to Italy before and this meal transported me back overseas. Pasta is fresh and tender, my husband and I shared the Gnocchi with meatballs and a Rigatoni dish they had...both were excellent! We also ordered appetizer special can’t remember name but was amazing...waitress was helpful with wine selection and fun and friendly. Tiramisu was fluffy and creamy as it should be. Very small restaurant but they are efficient in service and superior in quality I would check them out.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

What a fun place to have a pizza! I ordered the Margherita Pizza and it was the best I've had in a long time. The restaurant was a bit noisy, but, it is a fun atmosphere. They played 70's type music while we were there which was fun. We had about a 20 minute wait. The host was very friendly and efficient. He treated us like he knew us and was making sure we got the best table for our group. He was a hard worker, too. I saw him cleaning off tables and helping out in all different areas of the restaurant. Our waitress was also great! I would love to go back someday. It's also a nice walk to the beach and there is an ice cream shop across the street!

Reviewed 27 May 2018

This welcome little "nook" offers quality Italian food - al dente pasta, pizza crust that is crisp and chewy. Many of my west coast colleagues recommended the place and now I wish I hadn't waited so long to go there! My colleague and I enjoyed the service and the food (she polished off the entire full size pizza herself). My bill came to $40 for a glass of wine, spaghetti Bolognese and a shared dessert.

We enjoyed the service which made us feel welcomed and accommodated our dietary restrictions (allergies, vegetarian). All around, great experience...I will return.