“Absolutely terrible”

Ranked #9 of 158 Restaurants in Penticton
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We did our own mini brewery tour in Penticton, hit up four different places. We went to bad tattoo last and it was the worst experience!!

We got seated on the patio, it was chilly so I had asked if they had blankets (the previous breweries had blankets) she said yes but failed to ever bring me one. It turned out fine as the sun did come back out. We got our beer menu and quite a bit of the options had sold out stickers on them so I chose a few others for my flight but all those ones were also sold out(no stickers)I just ordered a pint instead but unfortunately waited almost 15min for a beer.
We were in Penticton when the health orders for mask wearing had been changed and they are mandatory. After sitting and waiting forever for a beer my boyfriend noticed that none of the staff were wearing a mask?? When asked why none of them were wearing a mask she replied that it wasn’t clear if they were supposed to?? She proceeded to let us know that the management at bad tattoo weren’t giving the staff clear messaging?? We put our masks back on and left without finishing our drinks!!

I would never return to bad tattoo, I would never recommend going to bad tattoo. There are too many other great breweries literally steps away.

Date of visit: August 2021
6  Thank Jaxson76
Write a reviewReviews (1,127)

Reviewed 8 August 2021

Love the pizza and beer selections here. Every time I visit Penticton this is a must do stop. Service is good and staff friendly. On my last visit I was very disappointed to find that the cheeseburger pizza was no longer on the menu. When I commented on this to my server they said a few people were also disappointed. This is the reason that I can’t wait to go here for pizza. Hope they decide to bring it back

Reviewed 8 August 2021 via mobile

Mediocre at best. The tasting flights were not great. The pizza was the star of the night for sure. The service was terrible. 10 min for a drink order and no table side checks the rest of the night. With the growing micro breweries in the area, they can do better. Won't be recommending this place anytime soon.

Date of visit: August 2021
3  Thank 356gabeg
Reviewed 2 August 2021

Bad Tattoo is certainly a leader in both the craft beer and pizza space! This is a 'must stop' while spending a vacation in Penticton!

Reviewed 28 July 2021

Ordered a half and half pizza, split between the Chicago and Forager. A two-dollar surcharge for the split. Not overly common, but a small charge to pay when splitting a pie. If the meal was worth it, this wouldn’t have been a point worthy dwelling on.

Crust is starchy and dry. Crumbles in the semblance of a frozen thin crust pizza. Sauce lacks of any notoriety. No tang. No sweetness. Bland to a comparison of Ragu.

Toppings were drowned out with a mountain of oregano, excluding a distinct taste of Old El Paso ground beef.

35 dollars left me longing for Delissio.

4.0/10