“great fresh yogurt”

Veriberry Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #3 of 4 Dessert in Penticton
Reviewed December 5, 2017

it is a very cute & clean store to take your grandkids for frozen yogurt, if only I could see the yogurt through all the yummy candies & gummy bears.

Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

Veriberry is our place to go for Dessert. many Selections of Yogurt and toppings. delicious everytime. great choice

Reviewed September 2, 2017

We love Veriberry! Always a different flavor of yogurt to try, and always so many different toppings. It's always so hard to choose! I don't think I've ever seen a shop so clean, and the staff are always nice and polite. We like that we can get points by giving our phone number, we usually end up with $5 off by the end of the summer. I only wish they stayed open all year long!

Reviewed April 4, 2017

I love coming to Veriberry, I've always had an amazing experience. The froyo is delicious, the owners and staff are super helpful and friendly, and the place is so clean. Definitely staying a loyal customer!

Reviewed June 29, 2016

I was impressed with how clean and stocked everything always is.. Two sizes for bowls, lots of options for frozen yogurt flavours and the toppings seem endless. Bright clean area to sit & enjoy inside or out. One thing to keep in mind is that you pay by the weight of your bowl, so probably best not to let the younger kids load their own, otherwise it could get expensive really quickly !!