“Mulligan beer”

Tree Brewing Company
Ranked #35 of 83 things to do in Kelowna
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Tree Brewing is a locally owned and operated craft brewery located in beautiful downtown Kelowna, BC. Our Brewing philosophy is simple, to brew memorable and flavourful beers regardless of the style...from our session beers to our Brewmaster's Reserve series. Our award winning beers are brewed by our Brewmaster, Dave Gokiert, and his team of passionate brewers. Using 100% Malted Barley, the Finest Hops, Yeast and Water, sure to satisfy the most discriminating tastes.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 26 July 2017

We had two flights and got an extra glass so we could sample all 8 beers. My favorite was the Mulligan. The hostess was very informative. This location has a small tasting area and a sales area where you can buy shirts, glassware, and of course, beer. This is not the same location as the Tree Beer Institute.

All reviews
"institute"
"taste"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Our tasting was great! The beer was amazing and the service was even better. Extremely knowledgeable and passionate staff. I'll definitely be back next time I visit Kelowna :)

Reviewed 16 February 2017

This beer needs some work.You call it hop head IPA. I thought I was getting a hoppy IPA but upon reading the label I realized where you went wrong. Your grain bill should be about 90 percent Canadian 2 row with a touch of crystal malt maybe 8 oz in total. I would dry hop with both Citra and Amirillo hops . You have crystal,Vienna Munich malts in this brew ,to much other malts. Yes I am a seasoned craft brewer who is always looking for a hop forward beer unfortunately this is not one of them. Keep on brewing you will get it right

1  Thank snowman38
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

We visited this place for a casual dinner. Small location overall, but really tasty pizzas and plenty of beer flights to try. Definitely would recommended for a lunch location of evening drinks.

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 January 2017

Went here while waiting for a table at a nearby restaurant with my Brother and his Wife. The decor is rustic and the people are really nice. I work in the beverage alcohol business and found them to be very knowledgeable about their product. We each had a flight and ensured that we got to try all of their offerings between the three of us.
Good experience by all, not too noisy and easily accessible. I'll be back next time I'm in Kelowna!