Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Great pit stop

Hot day=cold beer. Stop in at Tree Brewing company and enjoy a beer and homemade dark burnout ale... read more

Reviewed 11 August 2018
261laurelm
Leduc, Canada
via mobile
Sit, Drink, People-Watch

I loved this place, and could happily spend the rest of my life there, sipping about 10-15 of their... read more

Reviewed 4 July 2018
Kirk M
Edmonton, Canada

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Kelowna
from US$75.70
from US$75.63
from US$111.56
More Info
All reviews pizza dough craft brews spent grain tasting room institute taste
Reviewed 16 February 2017

This beer needs some work.You call it hop head IPA. I thought I was getting a hoppy IPA but upon reading the label I realized where you went wrong. Your grain bill should be about 90 percent Canadian 2 row with a touch of crystal malt maybe 8 oz in total. I would dry hop with both Citra and Amirillo hops . You have crystal,Vienna Munich malts in this brew ,to much other malts. Yes I am a seasoned craft brewer who is always looking for a hop forward beer unfortunately this is not one of them. Keep on brewing you will get it right

Date of experience: February 2017
1  Thank snowman38
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

We visited this place for a casual dinner. Small location overall, but really tasty pizzas and plenty of beer flights to try. Definitely would recommended for a lunch location of evening drinks.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 14 January 2017

Went here while waiting for a table at a nearby restaurant with my Brother and his Wife. The decor is rustic and the people are really nice. I work in the beverage alcohol business and found them to be very knowledgeable about their product. We each had a flight and ensured that we got to try all of their offerings between the three of us.
Good experience by all, not too noisy and easily accessible. I'll be back next time I'm in Kelowna!

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

We sat upstairs which has a nice vibe. Loved the 4 different beers I tried. Got a couple of different pizzas really liked the one with prosciutto

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed 11 September 2016

We had lunch and beer tasting recently at the Tree Brewing Company.
We loved the rustic decor and vibe of the place.
The back wall is floor to ceiling glass where you get a view of the brewing process and tanks.
I'm not sure if there is ever a tour or explanation, but one of the people we were with was knowledgeable on brewing process and was able to point out what the brewer was doing at various times.
We had a tasting sample of 4 mini beers each and some pizzas, which were delicious.

Date of experience: September 2016