Travelocity
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 September 2021

We live in the area but needed a room for two nights while some work was being done on our house. We clearly were overcharged for this dump, $220.00 plus tax for each night. The rooms are old and tired, there is no breakfast because of COVID-19 (contrary to what Super 8 thinks a juice box and granola bar is not breakfast). To top it off we were charged $20.00 for our dog, she did not shower or use towels or linens. This charge, at this time, is simply a money grab, as the rooms should be getting better than the once over by the cleaning staff because of the virus. We would not recommend this place to anyone.

Room tip: Keep driving
Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 24 August 2021

Not clean,rooms were not as on the website,should remove the continental breakfast from site as we were given a bag with a breakfast bar,box juice and yogurt.I wont recommend this hotel to anyone,we checked out a day before.

Date of stay: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 21 July 2021 via mobile

My family of six stayed in two rooms while passing through Duncan. The rooms were very clean and had air conditioning. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. They offered to bring up a high chair for my ten month old. My older kids enjoyed choosing their breakfast options, which were prepared in individual paper bags. A great hotel for an overnight rest.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 14 January 2021

I haven't a lot of experience with Hotels(maybe 15 times in 57 yrs). This was /is the best I ever stayed in. The staff was/is very helpful. Very clean suite. I'm a person with disabilities and am very happy I stayed here. There was a fire in my building and had to evacuate due to smoke damage. (not my suite) Super 8 took me in.
The Staff is the best here(they even brought me mustard for my sandwich.lol)

Steve (Stephane) Bouchard.

Room tip: Ask thr staff
Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 22 November 2020

I was a guest staying for 3 nights. Was waiting on roadside assistance as my car couldn’t start and even though I was wearing a facemask during pandemic, the front reception lady refused to allow me to wait in the lobby, refused me to wait in the business centre, and refused me to wait in the entrance foyer, I was only allowed to wait outside in 3°C temperatures for an hour. I was the only guest in the common area. She didn’t care. My recommendation is to stay somewhere else.

Date of stay: November 2020