“Best Coffee in Jasper”

SnowDome Coffee Bar
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Jasper
Price range: US$2 - US$8
Cuisines: Canadian, Cafe
Description: "People tell me this is the best cup of coffee in town ... And I agreed." Joseph Rosendo - PBS Travel Scope. This fun and funky coffee bar is highlighted in Joseph Resendo's PBS Television Series Travelscope for serving the best cup of coffee in town. Offering a full espresso bar & home baked treats.
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Who would ever of thought that you would find a coffee shop in a laundromat but here it is. The coffee is awesome. Head in do your washing and have a coffee while you wait.

SnowDomeJasper, Manager at SnowDome Coffee Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Thanks for showing the SnowDome so much kindness! I enjoyed meeting you and your crew. Enjoy the rest of your fabulous trip.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

This coffee bar is in a laundromat! We asked a few locals for the best coffee in town and they all said Snow Dome! It was the best coffee we had during our trip to the Rockies, I even got a bear face on my cup. The muffins were fresh and delicious and the girls were very friendly.

1  Thank Karen C
SnowDomeJasper, Manager at SnowDome Coffee Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Thanks Karen! We appreciate your review. Thanks for trusting the locals.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Hidden gem! Great concept, clean and fantastic service. Reluctant at first but was pleasantly surprised

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Good, strong, flavoursome coffee.
Best I’ve come across on our 5 week roadtrip of California and Vancouver to Rockies. We won’t bother trying anywhere else whilst we in Jasper - found our fix.

2  Thank jasmine j
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Had a featured latte called “Maple Caramel Latte”. Truly Canadian and so delish. I would have rated it 5-stars only it is located in a laundromat! At least there is comfy seating and it’s really not too loud. Free water too.

1  Thank Canadiana25